Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Its hard to think that at a time when the forum is doing well most of us are actually having problems with getting constant activities up on the forum. Its just a matter of making sure that there would be activities that allow us to all earn from the forum for a while to come.

I guesss that maybe i wad expecting that there would be better activities in the new year only to realise that other members also have other commitments to attend to as well. I will have to be satisfied with the amount of activities that the forum is having and just make the best of it.

That's just it,since the activity here can't be compared to that of the sister forum we don't have a choice than to take advantage of the few activity that the forum has,that is why i am just trying to make at least 2 rounds of posting in the forum today,i have made a round of posting in the hyip section this morning and this is my second round of posting in the ptp section

I will going to make a round of posting in DMT forum before, I will be back in MTW forum. Since, I have seen more activities in here and I have some time to make other sections posting. So far, I will need to have try 100 points up to this afternoon and this will not be easy if I will not post in other sections.

This is the first time that I post consecutive post in dmt and I'm happy that I'm trying to increase my activity in here also. I just hope that I can maintain and sustain my posting power in here. So far so good that I'm posting as regularly as I can. This is my dream really to post regularly as I can in dmt. But I guess this will only going to happen once in a blue moon as I'm sure I can't post in here again tomorrow as I will going to be busy by then.

I made 100 points on the forum yesterday and I dont have any doubts that there would be any problem with me making the same amount of points today. I will be posting in the forex section as well later today so as to ensure that I can have a good amount of points for the day to catch up with posting activities in here.

I'm trying to be active now in the afternoon in the forum. I will still have a long way for me to have my activity but I need to be more consistent now to have my target as I don't want to fail again. Currently, it seems I have missed also discussions in the Forex and Ecurrency which I will need to be active.

Its part of the reason why I want to be active in the Forex section today because for the past two days I missed activities in there. I prefer to post in here at least 3 times a week and take advantage of the good post rates in there. I guess I can only post in here later on as I want to make posts on other forums first.

I actually done 10 posts in the Forex section although, not much discussions but I think as far as I remember we have there 3 post lines atleast in that section to match the 3 cents post rate. But anyways, I will still make posting in the forum this afternoon to have another 10 posts in ptp section.

This is the first time for me here to collect the point in this forum as much as the one I have in Money Talk Village forum. Now in that forum, I collect around MTV $ 525 something. Well, this is a great thing to see, that now I spend more time on this forum here.

That's also my daily target here but I have not been able to keep up with it because of offline activities. Today, I should be able to meet my target or even exceed it so that even though I miss another day of posting, it won't be difficult to make up for the lost points. For now I only post here in DMT and the sister forum.

It's just easy for you to accumulate such amount of points especially you are active in Forex and HYIP Discussion in here. Well, I just hope that I can make another round of posting in here later on because I need to catch up with the days that I am not posting in here so that I can still reach my target this week.

You are very correct,it is really an advantage for members that have knowledge in hyips and forex,accumulating points in the forum would not that be difficult,but for someone like me,i prefer just accumulating 50 points in the forum on a daily basis but if the activity is really good,then i can go for 100 points

Its not that hard to make 100 points on the forum even withouth going to the forex and hyip sections. Just two rounds of posting in the ptp section and the payment request section should get you at around there for the day. If you can make posts in both the sections paying 3 cents then you are better off.

I'm excited for monday so that I can see my payments from this site. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. Its been awhile since I last make some profit in here and its really frustrate me to know that I have loss a lot of time by not posting as regularly as I can in here. But now that's all in the past. Right now I'm regularly posting in here as much as I can.