Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

DMT now become one of the forum which have some loyal poster because the condition here getting better, in HYIP section there are a lot of active poster , but in forex i don't see much of them which active in the other section, payment processor section also have few posters. but PTP section like usual still have much posters

I guess you are right,the forex section in DMT has less activity compared to the hyip section,they both has the same post rates but I think members are more comfortable discussing about hyips,most members are not forex oriented so it is better for them not to make posts in that section,cos if they do,it might turn to spamming

I think not at all. Most of them are not really that interested in hyip and we can say that they are aiming for the points though, we know that many members got deductions in the hyip section because of limited knowledge about a program. That's why I don't post in that section.

so it means not all posts there is good,i think the best way to post there is to invest there, maybe admin can make some rules like that, that will be better so hyip section have good and quality posts maybe. but i see you are active in Forex section and that is very helpful for few posters

Of course, it will depends on the members posts. And from what we have observed, to post in hyip section we should have other or better style on giving a review in a program not a typical discussions of investment plans and if the site is secured or not. So, we should know how to be creative in our posts.

I feel this forum here need more space for the Advertising here. So, in this case here, this forum can get more income here. This is such a good thing for the forum and the member here. This is one of the thing the Admin has to do, to find more earning to pay the members here

@ofejiro that's right; the activity here is very high as posters are working towards reaching good targets this week and since the hols affected some days of posting this week, I guess that posters are trying to recover their lost activity in DMT. I'm hoping to reach a good number of points as well before Sunday.

I also got affected by the hols and I will be okay if I manage to reach 200points. 250points will be preferable but I think I may manage 200points if I don't have spare time to reach 250points. I noticed that the activity here is high but not as high as that in the sister forum of late. I feel its because posters were more active here than in the sister forum now they are trying to be more active in the sister forum so as to balance their activities in both. Despite the fact that the activity in DMT is not as high as that of the sister forum, I should be able to achieve my target as long as I remain focused.

Another forum has close down. I hope MDT will going to be more stable than before as I'm sure the more ptp forums goes down the more members going to be active in dmt. Right now I want to earn 10 dollars a month in dmt since I already loss two ptp forums this month. I have some extra time to post in here and hope that I can increase my post and earn more in here without branded as spammer.

I never reallyhad enough time to post in the forex section inhere, I only make posts on few sections like beginners and general forex sections and my posts in those sections are very rare. I just hope in the nearest future to make post like you guys do in the forex sections and accumulate more points and also add more to my earnings here.

Hello friends,

I hope everything is going good

This week payout wont be processed on time as im currently out of town with some new year celebration plans and so wont be able to process payout on time

I hope you all would keep on supporting the forum and sorry for any inconvenience caused...

That shouldnt be a problem Mayur because things like these are expected to happen during holiday and festival periods. We believe and trust in your administration anytime and hope you'll fulfill as promised earlier on so we wish you safe journey on your way home. Meanwhile I'll begin my posting in the forum for now.

Again there has been an annoucement from admin regarding the clearing of payments on the forum. Its a good thing now that admin is able to make this kind of announcements so that members dont panic. Fact is admin is also human as well as needs to take care of his personal life as well.

that's great that you are patient enough to wait for the payment. Anyway I should start posting here again as it's a very nice forum. I would want to more active by next year. I so i should making a lot of post on this now so by next week year. I'm very much comfortable posting here daily already.

Though payment was delayed majority of members here were not too worried with the delay. I guess it was because admin made a general notice that payment will be delayed till January 3rd. It pretty much good when admin communicates with members on occassions like this, it gives us more hope to confide in him.

I don't think that we should be worried at all just because of the delay of payment most specially the site admin has told us that. I so at least we are not surprised or wondering why there's no payment so we should just keep on posting on the site as well.. I would not want to be discouraged just a because of the delay on payment.