Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I got sleep early yesterday really have hard time to post now in the evening but in this morning I'm able to get back to continue my activity. So far, I will just aim for 600 points in the forum and will finally have a payout. I haven't posted much in the forex section but hoping this afternoon I will able to manage it.

it seems many posters that trying to make more post in this forum and just like usual many posters here trying as the best as they can to spread their activity and make post in many section as they can, i also see in 2 cents section still there are some posters that active to post there.

There has been payment processing on the forum this morning again as expected and admin already announced to members. I am looking being active again on the forum so that I can have another good target at the end of the week and wait for more payments from here.

Now, I just get paid already from the Admin of this lovely forum here. So, it is a great thing for me, that I keep believe in this forum here. Well, as I said here, for now, everything on this forum is running fine. We just need to be patience a little bit. Hopefully this forum can do like this one consistently

Now, I just get paid already from the Admin of this lovely forum here. So, it is a great thing for me, that I keep believe in this forum here. Well, as I said here, for now, everything on this forum is running fine. We just need to be patience a little bit. Hopefully this forum can do like this one consistently

wow that is good i see that admin already cleared payment, but it seems i need to wait for another day to get paid since i will request my payment here today :D, and i see that activities in this forum is growing and it seems mostly poster waste their time in 3 cents sections

wow that is good i see that admin already cleared payment, but it seems i need to wait for another day to get paid since i will request my payment here today :D, and i see that activities in this forum is growing and it seems mostly poster waste their time in 3 cents sections

Yes, it is always good when we see the Admin cleared the payment. Then we would regret if we did not have something to request here. It is often happened to me too. Because sometimes, I feel too lazy to be active in the forum. Then second, because I do not have trust to the forum. But, not for this one

Yes, it is always good when we see the Admin cleared the payment. Then we would regret if we did not have something to request here. It is often happened to me too. Because sometimes, I feel too lazy to be active in the forum. Then second, because I do not have trust to the forum. But, not for this one

I have missed payment processing a couple of times on the forum but was not worried about it especially since I was not in any hurry for funds. I knew that when I requested the next time there would payment processing again on time like it always happens.

Yea,i noticed that you did not request for a payout for 2 weeks or there about and that doesn't mean that a member would regret for not requesting for a payout,the member's points would still be intact and any time the member feels like requesting for a payout,then he should go ahead and requests for the points

I'm new to this forum but I enjoy the package and issues raised in different forum are quite mature. Please how many post do I have to make before asking for payout?

if you post only in 2 cents section then you will need about 75 posts to cashout from this site :D. if all of you posts in 3 cents section, then you only need 50 posts to reach cashout here, so that is up to you, you can get between that range (50-75 posts) :D, and that is only estimation if you request by LR not by Payza :D

I am more motivated than ever to be active on the forum and the fact that everything is running smoothly for the forum adds to that. There is nothing at the moment that I point on the forum that would see it at fault because everything is just working out okay. I wish other forums would emulate this.

I will just make one round of posting in here as it's already evening in here and my internet is quite slow. It's good to see that seems that you guys seems very motivated in here as I can see you have some good amount of points in your account so I am sure that you can request for a good amount this week.

It is admin responsibility to process payments every week and therefore, he did not fail us yesterday to have another round of payments. And surely this week will be better. I have done now a round of posting in DMT and will look forward in posting later this evening.

that is what member want so admin need to do that :D, i think sooner after that thing happened more member will be active, but i hope also there are more better discussion or posts in some section so we can get also some good information from the discussion that we have here :D, not only for the sake of points, do you agree?

Because I really trust this forum here, now I just make another payment request on this lovely forum right away here. It is very nice here for me. Now, I collect more points here, so once this payment request done, then I can make another payment request right away again without waiting too long

I had two payment requests on the forum last week and they were all cleared by the admin so I know that there isnt a problem with more than one payment request. I am going to continue posting nonetheless so that I can be able to get a good target inthe forum for the week and only cashout at the end of the week.