Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@mony: for now i think admin already get enough advertisers from some forex related site that advertise here, and as long as cashflow of this site continue like this i think admin still have chance to pay members in 2 months later or even more. but new advertisers will be good for forums too :D, it means more cash for admin mayur

For the promotion task by admin, I already sign DMT link as my signature..unfortunately I only did it one forum EP where am no longer active. I dont know if I can new member so I'll give a try on other forums like MTV. Really impressed with the styles some of our fellows used in promoting DMT there.

I feel hate some members in this site His name is "Mayurnehete" because he try to dig some old PTC site and as I know they are close down already. He just idiot person and I decide to tell admin about ban him for sure because He is post-chaser.

I also took notice of that guy..really its very annoying to see new ptc's back down and replaced with old ptc's which might have already gone scam. Well I didnt post much inthere not even upto 5 posts, hopefully admin will give him some warning after reporting.

@nagilover just make sure you report his posts to the moderator. The poster is either a newbie or a spammer. Well, there's a chance that he may be given a warning by the mod as I've already seen your complaint in the chatbox.

Well, I wasn't really able to reach my today's target but I'm satisfied that I've come close to it.

@nagilover just make sure you report his posts to the moderator. The poster is either a newbie or a spammer. Well, there's a chance that he may be given a warning by the mod as I've already seen your complaint in the chatbox.

Well, I wasn't really able to reach my today's target but I'm satisfied that I've come close to it.

I just feel annoy because I want to post my payment proof from some PTC site as I just get paid but his doing make me find this thread very hard.Anyway I think I will chance number of points in request payout because It seem I can reach more points in this week.

I feel hate some members in this site His name is "Mayurnehete" because he try to dig some old PTC site and as I know they are close down already. He just idiot person and I decide to tell admin about ban him for sure because He is post-chaser.

Why you are going to hate if you can simple report them and our mod is also quick to take actions. And no need to think much of them once you've reported it because, those are not deserving to receive payments from their discussions and just focus on your activities in the forum.

Same thing is also applicable to the rest of member here, if we find any poster whose post is a kind of inconvience or distracting.. The best thing is to act just like that guy did so doing we can have a free feel forum.

Meanwhile I hope to do alot of posting here since Im target a payout of 400 points, hopefully we can get good replies too.

There is no problem with me as later on I will be active in the Forex discussion where I can accumulate points faster in here. And I am just nearing with my goal and I am very determine to finish it, as I want to get some sleep, but you can expect by early in the morning would do some posting activity again.

I think I can help you with that I planned for my activity in the Forex section as well as I missed making discussions in Forex as this year is my focus for Forex trading so I might learn more things about forex from different traders and views of the people about it and we exchange info.

Im really happy to post here because early today the forum was inaccessible at my end, upgrade my browser to a different version still persist. So I got discouraged to post here and went ahead to MTV..after awhile the forum is working fine. I've lose alot of time but I'll try to make few posts for now.

actually i never experienced something like inaccesible here since this morning :D, well it seems few people talk about a member that make a mess in this forum, i think the best way only by report him, and then let moderator do something with it, and @nagichan if you want to post your payment proof here you can use search button :D, DMT search feature for me is the best searching in PTP forum that i ever see so you can try it

Okay, so its just my case lol. I think someone already did so, that case solved also. Just sad though, that I did not have much given time as early in dmt forum as I'm really easy to get sleepy in the evening and wanted to be more active by tomorrow and yes the search field in DMT forum is working.

that is why i advice him/her, one thing that i like here is DMT searching feature, that is totally working and give me better result when i see some thread that already sink because of some active members here lols, and it make me more easier to post also to report few double threads

Its good to know that the search feature is working perfectly as the feature in some forums are not effective. I haven't tried it but I think I will try it later especially when posting in the hyip section. I submitted my payment request here today just like in the sister forum and it should be approved tomorrow

Really,so you were unable to access the forum this morning? Well i never knew that such thing happened,in my own case,my connection was down for almost 11 hours so i couldnt make posts in this forum and other forums,now that it back,i will just try and make a round of posting then i will submit my payment request

Well, I think we still have plenty of time for today before our payout will get approve. So far, I don't have yet payout request because, I will need to have my time manage today to have my payout in the forum. I will think to have here my time to have a lot of posts in other sections.

Its been a good week for me so far accomplished my weekly target, not too much nor low but very moderate..what really matters is that I partake in the weekly payout of the forum. Well early this morning requested payment of 400 points so I'll expecting admin to do justice with payment.

I am just completing my 500 points so that I will edit my payment request as I already requested in here. I am also being active in the Forex discussion so that it can help me to finish my posting much faster. I am happy for you guys that you have been able to have good amount of points on your account.