Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

What I do hope here, in the end of 2012 I can collect 500 points in this forum here. Well, I need only a little more here. So I will spend my time to make few more posts on this forum here to close the year of 2012. And I will keep making posts on this forum in the coming year 2013

Its good to see that posters are still keeping up with their posting activities here in DMT despite the fact that the admin due to his absence won't be able to clear payment requests until he returns. I'm hoping to make 10 points here today because I started posting here late and the new year celebration may affect my posting

Yeah I'm very much happy to see the members making post on the site up to now. I will try my best so that I would make a lot of post as well. I I am very much motivated to do a lot of post here now. This is a way to get my activity here. So I'm going to start my year and week right now.

I didnt bother to check the forum yesterday in the afternoon or evening because I just assumed that there would not be members posting in here. I wish I did because then I could have squeezed in one round of posting before going out for the new year celebrations.

The admin said he would be clearing payments on January 3rd that to me isn't way too far.i just hope that he would be doing it soon.Meanwhile delay or not,i would still continue to post at the forum always.

It sounds very good thing for me to hear about this one here. Well, actually it is very early too. I do not care to wait longer here, as long as the Admin is paying the members here. Well, by the way this is my first post on this forum in this new year 2013. I will keep making posts here

this is my first post in 2013 :D, that is nice since i see that some members here that active to post in PTP section, i hope that more member also active here since i don't see all members active for today, i think in 2 days we can see many users will be back to post here

This new year has a bright future for DMT and it should be one of the best ptp forums this year because posters have done a good job in promoting it in other forums and the quick paying system surely will attract new posters and will make old ones to maintain their activity.

I have seen some new posters now and then on the forum which means that promotion of the forum is actually working. I see that even old members that were inactive for some time have resumed their posting activities in here again.

@tirus that's right but it seems that the new posters had their activities affected by the holidays. I see that the older posters haven't really let the holidays affect their posting activities. Gradually, the new posters will resume their activities when the holidays are fully over.

It is usually always like this one during the holiday season here. There is nothing different almost every single year here. Hopefully here in 2013 this forum will be better and more popular. Also, the Admin can make a lot of money, so the Admin has the ability to pay the members

I am impressed with the activities that I see in here today just as I was complaining that there seems to be more activities in MTW than in here. I guess this means that members are having more time to post on the forum now after the holidays as well.

I have already gone past the $4 mark myself but its also because I came into the week with a lot of points already from the last week. I am just happy that I would be having a good target to make up for my failure to cashout and earn from the forum recently.

That was because you didnt requested payment last week so you have higher points accumulated. I hope to continue my activity inhere as long as I can, if possible make a higher shift of target for my weekend's payout request. I dont know how Im gonna make it but I'll give it my best shot.

That was because you didnt requested payment last week so you have higher points accumulated. I hope to continue my activity inhere as long as I can, if possible make a higher shift of target for my weekend's payout request. I dont know how Im gonna make it but I'll give it my best shot.

My intention therefore i sto go beyond $10 in here by the weekend so that I can make up for lost times. Although I had enough to request it just did seem satisfactory for me because it was lower than my target so I hope to exceed it this time around.