Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yes the PTP section is the most popular section not only here but on almost all PTP forums. This is because it is the field that we are busy with and most are more knowledgeable here. Its also good to keep up with the developments of other forums we have joined and we can remain updated by posting here.

I see that there wasnt much activity on the forum yesterday. I wonder if its got to do with the payments or if members are busy on other forums. I am still continuing to accumulate some more points on the forum so that I can have a good payout when admin does make payments.

This Forum is not loading fine to me today I just don't know why but I can still able to do some posting as I need to reach 500 points in here today. We really don't know perhaps some members already got affected seeing their payment request has not verified yet in here, and seems there will be a delay again with the payment processing.

This is exactly what I am thinking is making members a bit reluctant to post because of the pending payment request verification in here. The only problem with stopping to post now is that by the time admin does make payments you would find that you already have a gap where you did not post and that is lost opportunities for earning. If I cannot request again in time, I will have more points for my next payment request anyway.

I suppose to edit my payment request in here but I haven't reach 500 points yet in here as I thought I have reached it already but not yet. So, I guess when I pursue reaching that today then I will be able to reach such amount of points, I don't worry yet about the processing of payment request in here.

just wait for it, i think that admin still looking for another moderator too as we know that now i see archu now not online and juzfinal also seems have problem and until now it not solved yet, but i still continue my activity here sooner i will edit my payment request too and activity today still great and to reach 50 points i think is easy thing to do

Am closeto the payout request in here am planing to request my payout before the end of today and I strongly beleive that soon I will be able to request for payment in this forum,so its much more better for me to keep on posting with the hope of getting paid in here since the activity is good and great.

Yeah. My payment also was approved with full amount. I am glad that I didn't received any deductions from my request and that is kinda motivating in my part to provide more quality posts same as I am doing in the past. Hope to see a lot of activities here today for me to reach another payout request.

I just started to posting in this forum yesterday although i've opened my account earlier. I'm still gradually getting myself familiar with this forum but i know that by posting more here i will get used to it. I hope to make 100 posts or more before the end of this week and i think it 'll be easier to achieve since the activities are going smoothly

well i think it is nice to see that many pending payouts requests were already processed by the admin , this will give me more power to post here as i was trying out the site to know how much it will take to get paid here , i have planned to post here 25 posts at least to reach my target ( $15 monthly from DMT )

well i think it is nice to see that many pending payouts requests were already processed by the admin , this will give me more power to post here as i was trying out the site to know how much it will take to get paid here , i have planned to post here 25 posts at least to reach my target ( $15 monthly from DMT )

$15 is very attainable in the forum because there are good activities in DMT so it would help you a lot to reach your goal. Seems that everyone got paid already right? So activities will become more livelier than the past few days.

let see about that things dude, i think many people will be active here as soon as admin pay all members here, and $15 per month is quite good goal but for me i will trying to earn about $20 per months from this forum, and i think i can achieve it especially with activity of members here

Wow! I wish I could also have a goal like that but that is not possible for me as I have also some posting activitiy in other Forums also it's not good to post a lot in a single Forum as it may have a problem with funds, by the way I just saw one new Advertiser.

I already requested my payment when i heard the admin of the site saying he would be clearing pending payments anytime soon.i just hope i would be paid soonest.meanwhile thumbs up to the admin for re-affirming the fact that he is loyal with issues of payment.