Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I just hope that other members will also be active in this forum. We will see how the forum goes now as the most active were members that are made to have thousand of posts. We'll see if we will able to have other discussions with other newbies.

i just hope that newbies also want to be active here that is a good thing for many posters here include me, and today i just make about 10 post in hyip section and it seems forex also have quite good activity here :D, i think i can make post there too.

I have my goal here before only that my goal has changed or has improved. I just don't want to post here but to be very active just like other members here. I realized that it is not hard to post here or reach more points daily. Before I find it hard to post here and easily get discouraged but not anymore.

until now i never feel discourage to making post in this site, they are doing well now and the payment also processed faster also admin told what is his position now :D, and one of the most important thing is activity, this forum surely have quite a lot of activity :D

I just signed up today in this forum and i tried my best to spread my activities here as i poted in the Hyips and forex sections. Hopefully by tomorrow i will tend to reach payout in here as i see that payout through Ap is 2dollars amount. This is such a nice forum indeed.

it seems there are some new members that want to be active in this forum, because of that i still see some post make in HYIP section, at least that section still active with some members post, but in PTP everything is changed :D, in most thread, posted by many poster include me

I better say that it is really interesting to be back most often in dmt forum. Seems not only two members are currently active but more than that already. I have made yesterday my payout request and it seems it will be able to have additional points for today. Hoping that I can give more updates.

@riddy: haha i will be here for you, i also feel interesting to come back to DMT, this one is one of my favourite PTP site now, which i try to spend my time to making post first.

@insomnia: i try as the best as i can to spread my activity in many section over DMT, maybe you can try to post in payment processors section, i think we need more poster in that section too.

it seems today activies in this forum growing well, even not too much but at least i still can make post, i see in previous post many members talk about their target, so far i see this forum is my main forums now, where i earn about $1 per day :D

it seems today activies in this forum growing well, even not too much but at least i still can make post, i see in previous post many members talk about their target, so far i see this forum is my main forums now, where i earn about $1 per day :D

That's great. Yeah.The activities in the forum is growing well and that is a good sign that DMT is doing great. With much activities, members can easily reach their target and the forum can get much benefits from it as it improves alexa ranking on the good side.

Yeah activities are good in here but too much in the paid to post section and I believe many posters are also posting in hyip section because that section has 3 cents posting rates

I will also try to make post in the HYIP section since we will get 3cents post rates in that section right? That would help my earnings increase much better than posting in 2 cents rates. PTP section has a great number of active posters because almost everyone is a member of it and it is one of the easiest threads to make a post.

@rage: but make sure to post something useful there, i see mod archu is strict on that section and i see a members that get huge deduction from his posts there, i think if we don't have too much experience there, we better stay away from it

Well actually its really nice for us to post in sections that we can post well. Posting in section that tend to hard for us makes us make senseless and unmeaningful post anyway i will have to request cashout today and hopefully the mod will approve my post very fast.

I have worked so hard to reach 100 posts here but were too lazy to archive that, though am doing other works offline. But, i will surely reach that target of hundred posts today, which could take me like 4 more posts. I may then request for payment from this forum for the 1st time.

@forumtech: i think you can do that i see in HYIP section there are some good activity and also in forex section, but in PTP i only find some activity here, but still i can make about more than 5 post in this section, overall i still feel good with this condition