Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Same here after you approved my payout. I am now able to have another round of posting in DMT forum. I think admin made it weekly to process payments. Indeed, I see newbies also active as of this moment and even made a cashout so it is really impressive how the forum activity grow.

Our Mod Archu7 are doing a great Job. Today, i am nearing to reach 300 points and perhaps tomorrow, i will be able to reach my goal which is 350 points and that will be my first payout this Month of April. There are always a good activity in here, and seems this will remain good.

My personal posting activity for the week has been pretty non-existent, because my internet connection has been hardly working at all. When the connection resets pretty much one every two or three minutes, it's impossible and very frustrating to try to do anything. At night time or very early morning it worked a bit better, so I was able to keep my PTC's up-to-date somewhat, but now it seems to be getting better. So I hope to reach another cashout after next week.

Sadly it seems that my two last cashouts to AR were in vain, since the exchanger took the money, but no exchange has been made. Also it seems they're not answering to support tickets - so back to LR I think.

i am quite surprise with DMT activity today, in many section members make more post i hope also many members spread their activity here because it will help the other posters too, and in HYIP section today many members make post there, include mod archu

Almost done with the posts checking and the approval process and expecting a payout time from the admin once again, I have been active on this forum so far that I could make 44 payment requests on DMT, currently, my 44th request is active in here.

@archu7, thank you very much for working so hard this week. I've noticed that you have been approving payments very quickly after they have been requested.

Does mayur accumulate them up until the end of the week and then procoess it on Sunday? Does he have schedules like this?

@archu: damn, you are so fast dude, i see you alreayd approved my payment that i made last night(GMT+8), it is one of the good performance, and today i see some double thread in HYIP section, i already reported some of it dude :D, you can check it

@faceless: if i am right, it said that admin will be paid the members in weekly basis, so that is the schedule of the payment here. and i think that is good too because many members here also active and we also can make post in the other forums

Actually i have never gotten paid from this forum for once and am very active now to reach atleast 100 posts before i could be able to request for payment. Beside, i like the kind of activities going on, in this forum and as the Mods and Admin were working very hard to pay requested payments. It will really motivate some other posters from other forums to come and be active here too. So, am motivated here too, because i really want to get paid here soon.

Actually i have never gotten paid from this forum for once and am very active now to reach atleast 100 posts before i could be able to request for payment. Beside, i like the kind of activities going on, in this forum and as the Mods and Admin were working very hard to pay requested payments. It will really motivate some other posters from other forums to come and be active here too. So, am motivated here too, because i really want to get paid here soon.

it seems you can make more post in this site too, and i see your point here already reach minimum cashout here, and today i tried to reach 100 point again here, and if i get paid again i can simply request for another payment request here again

@Forumtech, I don't think it is necessary to make a minimum of 100 posts in order to reach payout, although it might be a good idea. If requesting for LR or asian reserve, you can already request payout after around 50 or 60 odd posts depending where you are posting.

@Trickster, that is insane, 3 payment requests in 2 days? You are really working hard here aren't you. Lucky that this site is so active with new members participating in the threads each day.

i think i cannot reach that dude, but i am very happy that my post here it is all approved by moderator archu, it seems beside me he also one of the active members here, so that is why i am very helpful with his activity here and also all of you, i see that general bussiness section don't have too much activity nowadays

@Trickster, well who knows, if you continue at this rate you might be able to achieve that. Archu is one of the more active moderators, Im impressed he has the time to post as well as look after the site!

Well we can make the general bussiness section more active by adding some sites and starting discussion there if it is possible. Problem is I don't know much about business but we can still try!

but until now i see no one reply after me, but that is fine because other section still have some activity inside, i just hope more members spread their activity in some section too, i only see one payment request that not approved by mod archu yet.

@Trickster oh whoops I forgot about that section again. Damn, we need to show more attention to those sections. Hm.. in what way can it be made popular. I don't think it will work just to tell everyone to go there and post. There has to be a push to attract ppl there.

Anyway, congratz on requesting yet another payment today. Is that third one this week? How are you able to post so much!! Do you do this full time? as well as doing hyips?

@Trickster oh whoops I forgot about that section again. Damn, we need to show more attention to those sections. Hm.. in what way can it be made popular. I don't think it will work just to tell everyone to go there and post. There has to be a push to attract ppl there.

Anyway, congratz on requesting yet another payment today. Is that third one this week? How are you able to post so much!! Do you do this full time? as well as doing hyips?

? but why until now i see that section still don't have activity LOL, but just let it be i am sure one day it will have some members there make post, but today i must admit again, in HYIP and Forex Broker section there are some good activity and especially in GPT site, i think i can reach 100 point here today

@ Trickstar and Faceless,

Well, i know the minimum amount to cashout here, just that i like to request payment at a minimum of 100 posts\

on every forum that am active in. This way, it helps me to follow my strategy and be active as well in the very forum.

Though, i suppose to have reached 100 posts last week, but i was busy with other offline jobs, but must complete that

this week.

@Forumtech, lol pretty strange strategy you got there, but it probably works well for you. Care to share it? And I guess it becomes a habit once you stick to your routine, to only request after 100 posts. Most people like me would be eager to request and hopefully get paid as quickly as possible as they are new or are still new to this forum.

@rexway: i think everyone have their own strategy but the thing that we must be remember provide to good and quality also informative post for this forum, since we get paid so that is why we must give them good feedback from what we give.

Yay, i received my first payment today from Mayur. Thanks very much. A week of waiting is not that long at all :)

I have also posted my first payment proof.

I will continue to post regularly here because I find that this one is one of the easiest and active forum around.

Yay, i received my first payment today from Mayur. Thanks very much. A week of waiting is not that long at all :)

I have also posted my first payment proof.

I will continue to post regularly here because I find that this one is one of the easiest and active forum around.

I agree with that. It seems that payment processing in here now is quite fast. There are a lot of members who are very active nowadays because of these and I like it too since high activities means I can easily reach payout. I do hope that this will continue and I am sure this forum will be doing great in the days to come.