Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Its been a long time that you post here as far as I remember you really made to be active in dmt forum when admin made a top poster contest and now you are back. Well, its a long time also that we do have minimum payout of 1.5 to LR.

Yes thats true that I was active during that time but was then away from online earning for a few months. But as I am back now, I am trying to once again start to become as much as here at DMT as I used to be in the past. Moreover, low payout rates will surely help me stay more active here at DMT...

now i see about 3 payment request that already approved by mod archu :D, it seems that mine also will be approved later, and well today i feel lively because in most of section many section replied, especially in HYIP section :D

That's great. I think that the forum received good activities lately so it would be easy for now to reach payout with good activities. I am still too far from minimum payout but sooner I will request again another payment in DMT and I'll make it sure that I will get it in full amount.

That's great. I think that the forum received good activities lately so it would be easy for now to reach payout with good activities. I am still too far from minimum payout but sooner I will request again another payment in DMT and I'll make it sure that I will get it in full amount.

if you active in more than one section i am sure you can reach it faster especially if you active in forex and hyip section :D, i am sure that you will gain a lot of bucks here, but again it will be better to post the quality posts here too :D, because it is one of the aspect we paid here

if you active in more than one section i am sure you can reach it faster especially if you active in forex and hyip section :D, i am sure that you will gain a lot of bucks here, but again it will be better to post the quality posts here too :D, because it is one of the aspect we paid here

Yes, I do agree with you as the topics available on Forex section earns us 3 cents per posts as per my notice. This helps us not only to earn at a faster pace but it also allows us to reach our payout faster. On the other hand, I am not much active at HYIP section but posting as many posts as available at all of the PTP sections allows us to earn more DMT points...

Yes, I do agree with you as the topics available on Forex section earns us 3 cents per posts as per my notice. This helps us not only to earn at a faster pace but it also allows us to reach our payout faster. On the other hand, I am not much active at HYIP section but posting as many posts as available at all of the PTP sections allows us to earn more DMT points...

but i see you active in Forex section :D, you make a lot of post there today, right? as for me i still spreading my activity here in GPT section, since that is the easiest and forex also HYIP which offered higher rates, and many other Paid to section :D

now i see about 3 payment request that already approved by mod archu :D, it seems that mine also will be approved later, and well today i feel lively because in most of section many section replied, especially in HYIP section :D

Don't worry about those requests to be approved, they will be checked in time and sent to the admin for the net payout time, I guess it will be held in next two days, since the admin has been trying to process requests at least once a week.

Oh, Im next in the payout approval. Yup as mod archu noticed it seems admin will going to atleast have one payout process every week so we can still continue to have consistent activity. So far, I only have today some time to post and might able to have another round of posting in different sections as well.

but i see you active in Forex section :D, you make a lot of post there today, right? as for me i still spreading my activity here in GPT section, since that is the easiest and forex also HYIP which offered higher rates, and many other Paid to section :D

Well, I am active on only those sections for which I have knowledge about here at DMT. I do not invest in HYIP's and can't spam those sections with useless posts so am dealing with the GPT, E-currency and the Forex sections at the moment. I do post in the general sections when I get bored but its in the rare case...

Seems i will have hard time posting in here because when i click the 'POST' button it redirects me to homepape, though my post is being posted. I don't know what's wrong it just started today! :(

Well, if you are unable to click on the post button correctly, you can try to quick reply box which is present beneath all of the active discussions of DMT. If you are having problems with it too, there might be some problems with your internet browser or DMT setting. Do try to fix it yourself or contact any one of the mods. here for decent answers regarding your problem.

i don't have any problem here with the post button, everything is going fine and i can post here with just one click, maybe the problem come from the browser that members used, well today i see this site grows well, and many activity today, and more members that make post

Seems i will have hard time posting in here because when i click the 'POST' button it redirects me to homepape, though my post is being posted. I don't know what's wrong it just started today! :(

I don't have any problem posting right now. I gues you just need to clean your cache or check your computer for any errors because I don't think its dmt that has a problem in your problem. Maybe some bios or motherboard problem or something. Because my old laptop also have similar problem before.

Well, i enjoy spreading my posting activity because i also post in the General discussion as there are many new replies. Well, it seems i will just keep on being active in here because of the good activities and fast payment. Though, I can reach 300 points today, but perhaps just around 280 points, as i started to feel laziness.

nice activity today and i love it :D, the members doing well here i don't check hyip section yet, but in other section like PTP, PTC and General discussion many member make post there even some is OOT topic, but that is mod jobs :D, but from what i see above it seems HYIP section crowded

I've been so busy with other things, that my PTP has suffered. Sure it doesn't really matter, but originally I was aiming to get PO request up by the start of the week - and now it's Wednesday evening already! Well, I'll reach 500 tomorrow, so it's all good.

I've been so busy with other things, that my PTP has suffered. Sure it doesn't really matter, but originally I was aiming to get PO request up by the start of the week - and now it's Wednesday evening already! Well, I'll reach 500 tomorrow, so it's all good.

but i hope you are more active here too :D, and today i try to reach 600 points here, and it seems my payment request not approved yet, i see mod archu also not online maybe he take some rest for now, after all hard work he need rest too :D, but to reach 100 points here is reachable today :D