Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

i think you don't away for long time LOL, and glad to you back here, at least PTP section will have quite good activity if you are here, well i see today some section have good activity such as HYIP but i see forex don't have too much attention

Right now I'm going to reach 510 points today and I'm going to request payments in here. I'm hoping that by the time I got paid in here I'm going to get paid in mtw as well. So that its automatic good 10 dollars earning in here. I'm happy that this site is really a good paying site. To be honest if theirs no more mtw and dmt I'm going to stop ptp and concentrate more in forex. Its only dmt the reason why I still post.

@budado, Good work, 510 post all in one day? or over a period of time. And you seem to be doing well as well in mtw. I do not know, but is mtw also owned by the admin of dmt? if so, I will give it a look. I suppose the rates are threr are pretty much the same?

he said reach 510 post in one day and not post dude :D, and it seems that members could reach about 500 points in one week if they have some motivation and many experience in many online bussiness, and i am sure many poster here could do something like that

still making 500 points in one day is such a hard task. thta would mean like 250 posts . that's way lot of post that i can in any forum. maybe even he posted in other sections with better post rate than just 2 cents. but still it is such a hard work. but this is worth it to post on this forum or focus that much.

@Trickster oh I see sorry I didn't read properly. So he meant 500 points in one day not post. Still I agree with indieover. 500 points is like 250 posts in one day. How does he manage that? He must spend hours and hours here typing very quickly and productively.

I don't think I can manage that here. Won't have enough to say, unless members are very quick in responding.

@Insomnia, yes same that is about right. Although 50 can be quite hard sometimes, if you dont have enough time. I reckon if I were to do 50 post in a day it will probably take me a full hour. And that is only if I am totally concentrating on this site only. But most of the time I am doing something else while on here.

@insomnia: wow so it means you could get at least 100 points in this site, well i hope you could be active more in this site, and please make your post longer here 2 line of post in this section s good :D. well it seems PTP section in DMT lively because i see some members make a lot of post here

i have learned that payout is very small here. only 150 points. i thought it was 200 points which is still small. but it was even smaller than what i have thought. so that would give me more motivation to post on the site. and it is nice to see some new members joining the site. this will make the forum more active.

@indieover

Many members thought that it is the minimm payout of 200 points. But then again as we have read the cashout rules we will see that it is really 150 points. That's why it is really good if we check on that thread and clarify if there is any confusions about that thread.

150 points for LR, but for AP you need to collect about 200 points from DMT before you can request your payout, but in here i tried to accumulate about 200 points before make a request and if i reach another 100 points i will updated by payment request if not approved yet by moderators, but if that already approved i simply make another payment request.

Yes, it is allowed to modify it as long as it is not yet approve and we can still the edit button. That could be the advantage of dmt forum also to accumulate more points as well as having multiple payout requests. I think trickster you are the one who made to have many payout requests as of this moment more than three I think.

@riddick: and also don't forget we can request more than one payment request in this site :D, it seems some members back from their inactivity for some days, i think tommorow we will see this forum will have activity just like it used to be, today it is little hard to reach 100 points, maybe because it is sunday

@mony: everyone have their own goals, but i see there are some memebrs that also targgeting the same amount like what i do, and i feel fine with it too, and it seems today PTP section have quite good activity from the people who make post here