Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

i am active in HYIP section.. :D, today i make about more than 5 posts there.. :D, and i see that archu is one of the active poster there :D, i think he is active in so many section in MTW too.

well, nice to see you active in hyip discussion, yeah, I have noticed that you have been active today, made good number of posts giving valuable remarks on those fresh hyips of the present times, even I made posts in reply, it just helps to gather reviews and find out good programs to invest, with less risk.

well, so far I have noticed one thing on DMT, the payments in here is quite faster than many other forums, of course there is times when the payment was delayed longer than expected, but that is rare, most of the times DMT paid weekly or even faster than that.

I like the Date which Admin will pay again so, i have enough time to accumulate points without thinking payout i have to accumulate at least 500 points before requesting a payout.. I got paid today in Sign up offers.. I feel very motivated to make post here.

That is also my plan to request payment probably 5 dollars within 5 days. But it will only happen if members are active in posting. It is a good motivation for us to have the specified time of payment and sure thing admin will have payout on time. :D

I think it will also depends on the activities of other fellow posters here in DMT, if the activities are good then definitely one can really have an easy task to reach that goal.

Absolutely. So we must be consistent in posting in DMT so that we could have good activities here. I was busy lately in my work so I am kinda posting a little in forums and here in DMT but trying to cope up with my loses in the past days for not posting.

I'm happy that I have now 5 dollars in here. I guess its time to put the request and wait to get paid. Its take me a month to reach 5 dollars. But I'm happy that I'm posting in here. In fact if theirs no more DMT. Its will give me hard time finding another good ptp sites to post into. Its hard to earn if you have few ptp forums. That why I keep hoping for the best for DMT.