Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

i can not log in here. using my mobile. it is showing me error message when i try to log in. i wonder what is the problem with it. hopefully i can log in here soon with my mobile internet. as i have no time lately to go online on my computer as i am too busy to even open my computer. so i am only using the pc for now just to post this problem of mine. hopefully admin can help solve my problem.

@indieover

Oh that was bad, I never entered to this site with mobilephone because I usually made posts when I am online in

my laptop. I didn't too much like to make posts from my phone. It's more comfortable and I can make more posts

in computer/laptop than posting with mobilephone.

sometimes in the beginning I have also suffered log in issues,

though my user name and password details were given correctly,

I had log in troubles, but that was solved by complaining the issue to the admin,

within 48 hours my issue was fixed by the admin, and there after never meet any logging issues.

I must reach 600 points at least today so I can cashout with good amount of earning hehehe... Actually, my target this week

is 800 points but it is too hard to achieve because I got only 530 points now. I think 600 points is possible to reach because

I must request today so I could get payment.

I must reach 600 points at least today so I can cashout with good amount of earning hehehe... Actually, my target this week

is 800 points but it is too hard to achieve because I got only 530 points now. I think 600 points is possible to reach because

I must request today so I could get payment.

It's hard for me to make more post in here since I am not too active in this forum. I just do make 10 post daily so I find it hard to reach certain points in this forum. I hope that I could reach payout this week. I can see some active members posting in my favorite thread so it will be easy for me now.

well, this forum has lower payout limit just a 300 DMT points, which is easy to reach in a week time for me,

as my payout request was not not processed till now, I am sure the admin will issue payment to me in the next payout time,

there is no maximum limit of points set in a single request, so I update my request thread with my active points earned so far.

This forum could be in the top of the list for many people, and I'm one of them, I care to be active in this forum first before I start my activities in any other forum,

because I see that all the features found here in one place,

Various sections, hot topics, active members, Reasonable minimum withdrawal request,

addition to Wonderful rates .

well, I have noticed that all the payout requests were approved on DMT,

but there will be a small delay on this payout time,

it won't be on monday as usual, but due to the temporary problems with PC, the admin has updated me that

he won't be able to process the payments today, so it can take another 1 to 2 days to issue payments to all.

well, I have noticed that all the payout requests were approved on DMT,

but there will be a small delay on this payout time,

it won't be on monday as usual, but due to the temporary problems with PC, the admin has updated me that

he won't be able to process the payments today, so it can take another 1 to 2 days to issue payments to all.

More thing I like about this forum, I always try to increase my activity and I know I will receive payment when I ask for payment,

even if there had been some delay in payment, I will be sure I will receive payment in the end, I think that's reason enough why I feel like this forum .

@Archu,

Well... I think a little delay in payment is okay for me. Sometimes, it happens to many forums. By the way, it's Tuesday now in my country. So, I hope I will receive my payment today because I need the money badly.

The good thing here, that when the delayed payment, you can ask admin for a time limit for payment, then he will respond to you,

because he is already very active, and takes care of all members of the Forum, and this is one of the main reasons for the success of this Forum .

I've signed up to this site just a few hours ago. I hope that I'll succeed here in making posts.

Of course, above all, I'm really hoping for an interactive discussion among the members 'cause that's the only key to the success of this forum. If there will be more members who will increase their activity here, then I think that more people will join in this forum.

It took me two hours to open my account. grrr... I don't know what happen. My antivirus avg is blocking me. I can't open this site. But finally I can after two hours of trying. I don't know what happen. Don't know what is the reason. But its frustrating that you want to post and you can't open your account.

was long time im not back again to DMT for sure..:D and right now im try to active again in here..look like DMT always got many member active daily..that is really good for sure..and hope im still accepted in here like before..ready to rock again guys :)

was long time im not back again to DMT for sure..:D and right now im try to active again in here..look like DMT always got many member active daily..that is really good for sure..and hope im still accepted in here like before..ready to rock again guys :)

Good to see you back in here rivha. I hope that you will be more active in this forum because I knew that you are very busy at your new forum now. :) Anyways, welcome back in here my friend. The forum has good activities now and It's easy making post in here.

It took me two hours to open my account. grrr... I don't know what happen. My antivirus avg is blocking me. I can't open this site. But finally I can after two hours of trying. I don't know what happen. Don't know what is the reason. But its frustrating that you want to post and you can't open your account.

that thing never happened with me, even I use antivirus,

but I have been online just now oday that is why, now the issue might have been fixed that I could access the site as usual,

if I had tried at the same hours like you, I might have faced the same situation, I don't know

anyways, now we are able to log in or post which is everything is fine now.

I rarely have any problem accessing this forum. I used to have that kind of problem but it was in the past, a few months ago. Now I am always able to access the forum and post here. Perhaps, the only problem is time constraints. Sometimes, I have no much time to post here.

I also don't have problems in accessing this forum because it loads smoothly on my browser. I can make post without delays in loading so I think this forum has good server which helps the site to be easily accessible.

the admin cleared all LR payments just two days before to the LR downtime, currently,

otherwise it would have been delayed as we don't know exactly when will be LR going to return,

and let's just hope that LR will be available soon in next few hours after their maintenance so that

the admin, DMT, can issue payments to LR accounts by next payout time, to keep paying on weekly basis without fail.

well, I have noticed very few members being active on DMT these days,

definitely it shows that during LR downtime, members have no heart for posting actively,

of course everyone is awaiting for LR to get back to normal after all it is the main thing that contain our funds,

also due to weekend, there has been low activity for that reason too.