Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@ echofrommadiun - i think you are agree with me , but i think the admin has 2 choices for making us happy and active here , he can pay through 3 days at most or he can make the rates some higher because many forums offer higher rates for their members , i hope the admin understands our opinion with no problems .. :D

it was 25 bonus points on my payout I got from DMT the last time for the request was made to my PW account,

also the 30% bonus on payment requested, was also added,

it's a great offer to get huge bonus on payment through PW requests,

even the exchangers offer better rates for PW in the current market.

I'm now reaching minimum cashout point again. But this time I will not cashout yet. I know this site is paying and its paying good. So what I do is that I will keep on posting and earning in this site and reach 5 dollars worth of post before trying to cashout.

I agree. Although in ptp section theirs still good number of posters but in other section like ptc and ecurrency I'm always the one only posting. I think admin must encourage members to post in other sections as well and not only in ptp and in hyip section. Because I have hard time posting in other section if I'm the only on posting in their.

the admin has offered better bonus in case the request is asked through certain processors like HD Money

or Payweb etc, as we all know about that,

however it is not forced on the members, they can get paid to the accounts they wish to get paid,

also the admin says that we can exchange with him in case there is anything problem with the exchanger sites,

I am talking about the new processor, PW.

Posting in here are a little bit harder now, maybe there are many new PTP sites now so members will focus in many PTP forums.

Actually, it was okay if there are some people who still posted in here but the problem, sometimes there is no one who posted.

I love this site and its a good payer. But I hope members also try to post in other section like ecurrency section, ptc section and other less known section and not only to concentrate in hyip and ptp section. I want to cconcentrate in hyip and ptp section also. But I just have some traits in me that I like to post at least evenly in other sections as well.

Though experience and competence of admin can not be doubted but i think forum is missing a full time mod especially as admin is busy normally in business matters and personal issues. Not that admin is not giving time to forum, he is able to steal time from his busy shedule for the forum, but having a full time mod will surely leave him with more time for other matters.

I don't know why many members in here became inactive now. I feel like I am alone who posted in here.

I hope there will be more people to active post here again.

Well you're right, every time I was active to make a post here, then there are few members who are online, so it's rather difficult for us to reach the minimum payout, and not like before, this seems to require an improve from the admin about his concern for this forum

i agree with you about the activity of the forum sometimes i log in and i see no activity but hype payment proof

this is too bad and if there is activity its only in hype desication or pay to click section

also this is the first time i noticed that the admin bought mtv forum that is very good news i will start activity for now on on both forums

hopefully the rate will be higher next time i request the cash out

I think the admin should improve his promotion of this forum so members can be attracted to post in here again.

It will be hard to be active if there is no one who supported us, besides the rules in here we can't make post if there is no reply

from others yet.

@andry777

the admin has twice brought us some sign up offers but the members didn't respond to it to full extent,

there was 15 chances but only ten people take part in that sign up contest,

so I think it's the members' do not grab the opportunities, but the admin is doing his best with better rates for us.