Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I think its more on posters than admin now. I think newbies posters just loss its sense of posting in forum to share information and not to earn. Most newbies just post to earn and actually have nothing much to contribute. But that's okay. Even me sometimes has nothing to contribute since theirs no new news for the site. But what I don't like is that every body is saying that the site is a scam site etc. etc. but actually is not even a member yet.

I was happy to join in DMT community. I am also member of MTW so It was important to me join also here. If we talk about post rates I think they are not bad in fact there are a lot of other ptp forums which have the same rate. I heard reports that in DMT isn't a good activity from members. So I have made aim to be very active here.

I was happy to join in DMT community. I am also member of MTW so It was important to me join also here. If we talk about post rates I think they are not bad in fact there are a lot of other ptp forums which have the same rate. I heard reports that in DMT isn't a good activity from members. So I have made aim to be very active here.

Yeah. This two sites is best to post until now. Although you are only need to wait more than a month to get paid. But as long they have active mod and admin I'm still good in here and still posting in here. I just wish that its will decrease the waiting period and pay us at least every two weeks.

I have great fun in here. I just realize that I post my proof of payments in this thread. Although its allows to post proof of payments in a discussion thread since this site is dmt and this thread is for dmt. But theirs also proof of payments section for dmt so I will transfer my post of proof of payments in their. lols.

I'm surprise. Theirs so many of us get paid but no one bother to post in here to say thank you. Those people are the same people who post negative comments in other ptp sites. Give doubts to others but when they get paid they don't even bother to say that they get paid. hmp.

It's good to be back in here again. I have looked again condition of this site and I am happy because this forum is better

than last time I've been inactive. There are more members to post here, I hope members here could make consistent post

so I don't need to wait too long for one post again here :)

It's good to be back in here again. I have looked again condition of this site and I am happy because this forum is better

than last time I've been inactive. There are more members to post here, I hope members here could make consistent post

so I don't need to wait too long for one post again here :)

Its because of payments. When DMT and MTW got paid. Almost all members return and start posting again in here. lols. I'm happy that they return as I never give up this site. I'm happy that until now I got paid and I got paid good. Although the activity is low.

I love this site and its a good payer. But I hope members also try to post in other section like ecurrency section, ptc section and other less known section and not only to concentrate in hyip and ptp section. I want to cconcentrate in hyip and ptp section also. But I just have some traits in me that I like to post at least evenly in other sections as well.

I think there should be more people posting in the forex section. When I browse the "new content", 80% new content on the first page is in the HYIP section. Some sections are not popular, which somewhat discourages members to post in those sections.

so manymember speak favourly towards admin because if anyone speak against him then action taken on him.

actually i dont like mod-juzfinal,she will cut almost 80%payment and thats why admin keep her as mod and she is mod of worst forum-elitefundteam also.

why i speak means? we spend time and post but they simple deduct 50-80%payment for silly reasons.

onetime they ban me for 7days,but even after 7daysfinished.they not removed,i have to contact them and asked them to remove ban. beforeban i have 200points,but afterthat points reset to zero.when i ask admin,nothing done.these kind of things so many happened.

see-i think there will be action on me for writing my opinion.

@ALL

I dont feel we are at all strict against anyone unless you are breaking forum rules

If anyone have got any warning against something which he dont deserve to get just update me here or PM me as im sure we have provided justification for why you are being warned and most times its just for breaking forum rules

@Giridhar

It really seems easy to blame any Staff for any reason which you feel to be correct but its very hard to handle these post

Also increasing 10% warning to 40 points was for the only reason that members still continued to repeat there mistake after getting warning so we decided to increase warning level to higher points

Again i got another complaint from members regarding you promoting your investment program through PM and for that reason you have been banned permanently

If you are not able to get investors for your program you can close that rather than shouting it at all places

The forum have 0 tolerance to spammer and recently even im trying to speed up payouts period so members get motivated to post here

Also Sign up contest have been started wherein members can earn 15 cent for simple sign up at the site....

@Mayur

I don't think the rules in here is too strict, when I got deduction here so it must be warning because I made mistakes or I broke the rules.

And about deduction, I didn't think that was too high amount but I don't know for other members. So for me, that was still normal and

I don't have any problem with this forum's rules.

Hello Mayur. I am satisfied with the forum rules and will readily abide by them. I have made the first payment request and juzfinal said my post quality is good. I am so encouraged by it. I will definitely be more active at Digital Money Talk. I think my post quality is good partly because if I don't have anything to say about something, I won't just bluff anything.

what i can say!! It the best forum to me I hope I get paid from it soon and I hope the admin be happy of our work here and i do my best to make good posts but I think the must be fast in sending the verfication message to the new membrs because i was waiting for two days untill i can post here.

@baragos

Welcome to DMT forum... I hope we can help each other here, yes this forum is good enough but it will need our activities to make the forum

more alive. I looked that condition of this forum is not quite good enough, it needs more activities of members.

I am very surprised to see that there are not so many members active on this excellent forum. That is a contradiction. The forum is organized well and paid well. So I don't think there should be something to hinder to popularity of DMT. Maybe we members should try to promote it.

@winning

Yes, activities of members in DMT is not quite good but I don't know if many members who made many posts in other section that PTP

section and Forex section. I posted in both of these sections and sometimes I posted in payment processor section too.

well, there is a good news for members that have approved requests and awaiting their payments, that

the admin has announced in the chat section that he would clear the requests tomorrow,

so next twenty four hours, maximum to wait to get paid,

I am sure the members get motivated as the admin is very often making payments on DMT.

I have faith in the admin of DMT. Since he said that we would get paid today and there is no reason we should even worry about it. Just focus on posting and have fun! I will be expecting 2 dollars into my Liberty Reserve account. Just the waiting game.

Anyways that will be my first payment here at DMT and I will get really excited.

So the minimum amount to cashout has changed here. So that's why my payment request was rejected here. Anyways, I am back in this forum after a long time of being inactive and not visiting this site and I wanted to give it another shot and hopefully I will do good this time in this forum. Cheers!