Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I already requested my payment when i heard the admin of the site saying he would be clearing pending payments anytime soon.i just hope i would be paid soonest.meanwhile thumbs up to the admin for re-affirming the fact that he is loyal with issues of payment.

Well i requested my payout few days ago, and i'm waiting for my payment. The problem here is that takes too much time in order to get paid nearly 10 days but except that this is my first forum that i earned my first $$ in ptp and i still posting here because of the good pay ratio per post.

Well i requested my payout few days ago, and i'm waiting for my payment. The problem here is that takes too much time in order to get paid nearly 10 days but except that this is my first forum that i earned my first $$ in ptp and i still posting here because of the good pay ratio per post.

Well. Payment processing time is not a common issue in the forum or in any other forum. It's just fine because admin also has their own offline business and we are just here to earn from their forum so all we need to do if we wanted to get paid is to post and reach payout and wait for our payment to be processed.

@syrine: you can check your payment request in payment request section dude, as far as i know that mod yogesh already verify some payment request there about 2 or 3. i think admin will pay us tomorrow because he already said about that things in chatbox

I think you can reach such amount of points in here today but I don't have any plan on reaching such amount of points in here as my plan is to request for 500 points in here, and I don't need to rush reaching that amount of points, I will be just happy if I can do some posting activity daily in here.

It seems that the payout process in the dmt forum is quite fast that's why I tried to make posts for today and hope to have 150 points for today since I made some points even before. Just trying to check if we have other activity in the other sections.

i already make some posts in some sections i think that already good enough to give other members chance to earn more from DMT, one the good place i like here is HYIP section which is have good activities from some investors :D.

Its good to be back posting here in DMT. Its been a while since I last signed in and posted here. That is why I had some problems signing in as I had troubles with my password. Good thing that this password problem got remedied already. And now I can post again.

I'm glad that you able to be back in the forum. And it also means that you will have your activity here again. As well as I'm happy to make posting also today and reached 100 points so far. I'm thinking to be with ptp section for the meantime since I posted in the forex section already.

Its good to be back posting here in DMT. Its been a while since I last signed in and posted here. That is why I had some problems signing in as I had troubles with my password. Good thing that this password problem got remedied already. And now I can post again.

That's great. Now you can start posting again in the forum and with that, there will be more activities in here. I am a bit motivated to post in DMT as I really need to reach payout as soon as possible. I hope that there will be more activities in DMT as to help me with my goal.

That was great I just saw you request for a payout already in here, well, these days I am quite motivated to post in here, and today I will really pursue reaching 50 points in here today or every day if I can. Well, it's not a problem at all because we have many sections where we can post in here.

I am done registering in here. The site is different from the usual PTP forums iam a member. I actually lost with its feature so i want to ask for your help guys. Where would i find my Subscribed Threads in here. i tried clicking my profile and all i see is to see my posts. Now, subscribed threads will just give me updates which topic has a new response.

@chardy: Well. I am looking forward to work with you again as one of the poster in this forum. It's been long that I haven't seen you posting in DMT lately and your comeback would be a good sign that activities will going to increase again in here. I am posting always in DMT now even if there is a few activities because this forum is one of my priority.

Its really good to be back on the forum after quite some time off. I am happy to see that a number of members are still active which will make it easy for us to reach out posting targets in here. This time I want to give more attention to other sections like forex.

I haven't done any posting on this site since i received my 3rd payment here earlier this week. I've been a bit lazy in doing my posting activities and really haven't gotten the time to go online on a daily basis. I think i'll be slowing down my posting activities on this site this month and will only to reach at least 150 points per week. I have the same goal with it's sister site MTW. I think this would be a realistic goal for me right now given how limited my time is to do posting activities on a daily basis.

I haven't done any posting on this site since i received my 3rd payment here earlier this week. I've been a bit lazy in doing my posting activities and really haven't gotten the time to go online on a daily basis. I think i'll be slowing down my posting activities on this site this month and will only to reach at least 150 points per week. I have the same goal with it's sister site MTW. I think this would be a realistic goal for me right now given how limited my time is to do posting activities on a daily basis.

Not bad at all. Reaching 150 points in here a week is a good accomplishment already. I cannot really make 150 points a week in here because I am not really online for many hours. I only post in here about 1 hour of my time because I divide my time to post to other forums as well.

I was so much busy last week, that i couldn't visit here to make a single post. Am doing that now because it is weekend, that i use to have lot of chance to make post actively in any forum i chooses. I have maintain to be active here because am in love with the forum now, just that my offline works couldn't allow me to post here daily. But, i hope to manage sometimes to make atleast 5 posts whenever i had time.

I just logged in to this forum few minutes ago. My aim is to make at least 10 posts before leaving the forum because very people are online. however, i may return later in the day to make more posts. Whats the maximum per day?

I just logged in to this forum few minutes ago. My aim is to make at least 10 posts before leaving the forum because very people are online. however, i may return later in the day to make more posts. Whats the maximum per day?

maximum per day? as far as i know there is no something like that but so far i limit myself to make post here about 30 to 45 posts per day, as long as i can reach that amount that still fine for me. today i see the activity is not too much like other day, maybe because today is sunday

Payment request approval in here are indeed fast this time that's why when I reach 150 points in here then gonna request for a payout in here because I want to be on this batch if the Admin will include my payment request because as we can see there are a lot of payment request which has been approved already, and just waiting to be paid.

Now its just a waiting game. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here soon. My request of payments has been approved also. But this month I don't have any earnings or payments from any site except IP and MTV so I'm hoping that this week theirs will be lots of ptp forums that going to pay me included dmt.