Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Yeah. No matter how many posts you will actually make in a day, for as long you are maintaining your activities in here then its not a problem because you will really reach payout soon. I am back posting again in DMT because this forum is one of my priorities.

yay! I think that would be our best option ,to just keep posting despite of tight schedules. But, after I've read some posts in the other ptp forums, I am challenged to do 10posts daily in here.hehehe well, others have been receiving their payout today so it motivates me again.

yay! I think that would be our best option ,to just keep posting despite of tight schedules. But, after I've read some posts in the other ptp forums, I am challenged to do 10posts daily in here.hehehe well, others have been receiving their payout today so it motivates me again.

Yeah. It is indeed motivating if we received payments in the forum. As of now, my target is just to reach 200 points so that I can request for payment in the forum with this amount. I am almost at reaching my target and a few more posts then I am done.

I hope there will be activity in the forex section if ever I will try to be active in there too today. So far, I just thinking to make 50 posts or 100 points since its already evening so I can't spend much time in the dmt forum.

if you can make some posts in hyip section or forex section, i think you don't need to make 50 posts here to reach 100 points :D, 10 posts in forex section already helpful enough to make you posts lesser than 50 posts. usually about 40 posts you can reach 100 points, if you active in 3 cents section

Yeah, I know that it will be good and will save some time to have discussion in forex. Although, I'm just preparing myself to make a good discussion as I'm hoping to see members already made some posts there. So far, I will just focus in forex since I'm not yet in hyip or investment programs.

Yeah. It is indeed motivating if we received payments in the forum. As of now, my target is just to reach 200 points so that I can request for payment in the forum with this amount. I am almost at reaching my target and a few more posts then I am done.

hey rage! Congrats! You've reached your 200points target.

anyways, The forum has a good activity today because members are motivated from the recent payout. Well, we won't be waiting too long now to the others reply. It is just so encouraging to see that the ptp section is having an active pace now.

Yes. I think it is great to try posting in hyip/forex section. Well, I know it is a bit hard to think for a reply but i will try to master the subject.

I have also been aways from the PTP for a couple of days now due to offline activities. I was glad to find out when I returned that I got paid by the forum. Its good to see that other members are also resuming their posting activities on the forum therefore making it easy to post.

I have made this forum my first priority this coming week because right now I have a pending payment waiting to be approved. Before being approved, I want to make use of the time and accumulate as many points as I can so the final payment can be as large as I can make it. Since there is no limit to how many times you can edit the number of poitns you request, this makes things much more easy for all members.

From my observation, I dont think that it is the issue of having a lot of payment requests because when payment processing time comes, some payment requests are left unprocessed although they are already verified so it becomes more payment requests for admin to deal with the next time around.

To be honest this is my third favorite ptp forum. The first is fxfred, second is mtv and third is dmt. But the funny thing is that even though this mtv and dmt is my favorite ptp forum I only post like two to three times a week at most while in other forums that I don't like I even post five times a week. I guess its because that in here even if I only post two to three times a week I still earn the same amount to other ptp forum that I post five times a week.

nice to see mod yogesh performance yesterday and today, some payment request already approved by him/her :D. i think that is more than 10 payment request, and that motivated some poster to be active here, so far i have plan to make more post and then make another payment request.