Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I am trying to bring back my activities in here as I want to have lots of points in here just like before because if we can keep up our posting activities in here then for sure we can accumulate a good amount of points in here, I don't know if the activities went down in here, I will find out about in the coming days.

Its really good to post in here again. I'm afraid that I can't finish posting in here and its going to brownout again in our place. its because theirs floods in our city. Our city is suffering from 15 straight rains already an the rivers and dams just raises to the point that its can't handle big volume of water anymore. I'm hoping that rain will going to stop soon.

well i am a new member here and it seems there a lot of discussions in here and some good posters are still active,i will prioritize this forum and i keep making like 20 posts daily

Hi there! Yes. This is a good place for you to earn. There are a lot of topics to choose from and activities in here is good as well. 20 posts is a better start and if you continue posting in these numbers, then in a week you reach your payout. Just make sure to follow rules and you will be safe. :)

• Upvote 1

Well, I don't know if the activities are doing good in here because I can't post daily in here, and when I am posting there are some new replies so I am not having any problem at all, so perhaps when I post daily in here then I will know if the activities went down in here.

I also get disappointed sometimes myself when I find that i want to post ont the forum but there are no replies after me or that there has been someone who made only a handful of posts and then left. I am sure the situation would change after payment processing.

I'm glad that I am able to make a lot of post once again on the site as I was not able to post here lately. So I am trying to get back my activity on this site as well. I'm so glad that we are having good activity on the site once again.

I will be trying to post on the forum daily for the next few days so that I can prepare for my next payment request. I am confident that payment processing will happen soon since all the requests in here have already been approved by the moderator.

I am newbie at DMT but i am very satisfied with this forum.This forum is easy to use not like other forums which tends to confuse you.I will be more active in this forum.

Yeah. DMT is a great forum for you to start earning with PTP. Just follow rules in DMT and spread your activity to other sections and just don't focus in one section so you will be on the safe side. The rates in here is quite good so you will not get any problems reaching your payout.

I already made over 15 posts inhere at DMT today and i am still planning to make more before the end of the day to gather much more points.i just hope by the time i get to my desired point i would be paid soonest.

You have accumulated a good amount of points on the forum which means that you are also quite active on the forum. I want to bring my activities in here again on a regular basis but because at times there arent good activities it becomes a problem to do so.

Sincerely i have never been bored posting at DMT and that is why i am able to accumulate much points daily.i already started posting for the day to accumulate much more points that would be helping me get to payout soonest.

This is a good thing then because as long as you are active on the forum then I manage to be active too. I have been quite active in the past but as is the norm whenever members are waiting for payments they usually stop poosting so activities decrease.

Their just too few good paying ptp forum right now and dmt is included in that list. that's why it's good if we can post in here most of the time as its not only going to increase dmt activity but its also going to increase our earnings. So far so good in here and I'm hoping that in the next few days we can reach our target amount and request payments in here soon.

admin already paid members, it seems a good thing because i see now step by step some posters back to post here and try to reach CO as soon as possible. DMT for sure is one of the legit ptp forums and also one of ptp forums that have nice rate for posters

This is good because then we can be able to reach target much quicker than it would have been the case just a few days back. I am really hoping to earn a good amount of points again with the next payment request so its better if I start being active now.