Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

nice to see mod yogesh performance yesterday and today, some payment request already approved by him/her :D. i think that is more than 10 payment request, and that motivated some poster to be active here, so far i have plan to make more post and then make another payment request.

This is really encouraging to see because the more payment requests are actually verified it gives members hope that they will be paid soon. I am hoping to get my points in here to 200 points at the least by the end of today.

I wasnt active on the forum myself in a long time. I am trying to bring back my activities in here so that I can earn again for this month. I am hoping to get to at least 500 worth of points and the request to cashout at that time. Slowly but surely I will get there. I wasnt able to get to the 200 posts as I hoped for yesterday but I dont lose faith.

I am starting up my posting activity in here again as I would like to request for another payment in here once I reached the minimum amount to request at least 150 points so when I reached such amount in here then I'm going to request for a payment in here just hoping that we will soon be paid in here.

I still post in here regularly. I already or going to reach 810 points in here today. In five to eight days I'm going to reach 1000 points in here. After that if I still not get paid I'm thinking of stop posting for a while and wait to get paid. I know this site is paying but I dont' want to add more points while I wait. But I'm sure dmt will going to pay all pending payments before I reach 1000 points.

We can only happen that payment processing is done much faster in here. At the moment I dont have a pending payment request myself but am hoping to request for one over the week as soon as I have accumulate a good amount of points in the next two days.

@tirus: now admin cleared the payment dude, i think admin will paying a lot of members today, as you can see mod yogesh already cleared many payment request :D, i think after clear the payment in DMT admin will clear payment in sister site too :D, today i nearly reach 100 points here

yeah you can check that in payment request section :D. that is good and it seems i don't see too much activity today :(, but now i trying to reach 100 points here and it seems that i can reach it. i just hope tomorrow there will be good activity from posters

Its really good to see the clearing of payments in here by admin. It should be encouraging to other members who might have stopped their posting activities on the forum to resume and accumulate some more points in the process. I just need a few more points before cashing out in here myself.

well it seems now this forum have few activities, but in payment processors section i only see no activity, i hope tomorrow that members will be active there. in hyip section many posters still post there and in forex section too. and i just updated my payment request in this site

I will try to be active in here today when I still have some time to do some posting as I would like to request for a payment in here even for just two dollars in here at least I have something that I am waiting for as we can keep editing our payment request in here til it's not been verified yet.

I will be requesting for a payment request from here today so I hope that I would have reached my target of 500 points in the forum. Its good to see members resuming their posting activities in here which means that it will be even better to reach my posting targets in here.

glad to see a lot of activities in forex section today :D, it is nice and help me to reach my target here today. overall i still fine with today's forums activities, with some members that active in 3 cents section it will be good. but i still see GPT section have some activities :D

I will try later on to be also active on the Forex discussion as I would like to reach the minimum payout to request in here so that I can able to request for a payment in here today. It seems today that I can able to accumulate at least 50 points in here because of the good activities.

I wasnt able to post here yesterday to reach my target but I am hoping that today I do better or least get as close as possible to 500 points. This will be my first payment request in a while so I am really looking forward to it and hope that payment processing will happen faster as well.

There are just few payment request on the payment section so for sure will get verified fast in here, and I will still edit my payment request in here today as I will going to reach 200 points in here so somehow 200 points are already good enough, but I will keep up my posting activity in here.

This is one of the site that pays me this month so its my priority to post in dmt right now. I'm hoping to sustain and maintain my 5 dollars a month earning in here. Actually right now I already have 350 points and my target is to reach 400 points before the end of the day. I know its really frustrating to post in other ptp forum that has delays in payments that's why I prefer to post regulary in ptp forum that pays good.