Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Just wondering what happen to this site. I see that its still paying but why activity in here almost stop? I know pending payments do reach a month now but slowly admin still pays. But because of the low activity I also lower my post in here to 15 post twice or three times a week. Depends on the site activity. I'm just hoping that activity in here will be back soon.

Well, I don't have idea why is this so as members feel discourage to be active in the forum or still they not yet moved on in the forum's crisis. Oh, well I'm not sure but seems that most of the payout remains pending. As I expect it should be fast process but seems we need to wait for a long time now.

Just wondering what happen to this site. I see that its still paying but why activity in here almost stop? I know pending payments do reach a month now but slowly admin still pays. But because of the low activity I also lower my post in here to 15 post twice or three times a week. Depends on the site activity. I'm just hoping that activity in here will be back soon.

may be because the delaying of payments , the admin of LOTOFTALKS is delaying in doing the payments , and that is not good at all . so may be the members stopped working there due to this slowly payments .

Admin raj clear payout although just few payouts only I think that there is not much funds left so admin decided to clear it slowly. We know that admin will not leave it as pending for a long time. I think one month waiting is just fine although it really feel slow payment process.

Well if you still support this forum then better do that trickster, but then again if you are one of those posters that are already disappointed in here then there is more to complain here.
Are you not getting an update from the admin at all.Presently,the site is depending on the earnings of the admin.There are no sponsors for now.

I tried to to open into the site of recent all i could see is a blank page of which i don't really know what should be their situations as at now.Well i hope theu be back soon here so that there will be more activity here again.

I tried to to open into the site of recent all i could see is a blank page of which i don't really know what should be their situations as at now.Well i hope theu be back soon here so that there will be more activity here again.

i don't have that kind of problem. i can load the site pretty well. maybe it is a problem on your end.and it actually loads very fast also. and i see some members are still posting today.

Really? So some other members arte still posting here,i guess they should be called Loyal members of the forum.Well i guess i will still try and make posts here again to see how the activities is now going here.

I think the blank page occurs if we are using opera mini to acees the forum. The fact is that with UCweb we can go through and its discouraging as members are not active in this forum again and i think the admin need to sppeed up paying fast but still i understand what admin raj is facing through

Just got suprised to see that I have $1.02 in here. It has really been a while since I had posted in here and it seems like lately payments are delayed. Its a pity that the minimum payout is set at $3 otherwise I would be submitting a payment request immediately. I suppose I could continue to post when I have time to reach the target and cashout.

well, it seems some member here now trying to spamming this forum, i see some thread that not make in the right section, and still no one report that thread, like this one http://lotoftalks.co...t-Paid-to-Chat) and this one: http://lotoftalks.co...shle-cashle.com , i hope admin could make it clear about this thing

If anyone is spamming the site,you need to report the post and the poster.The mod or the admin won't know about that by posting the issue on other forum sites.I don't think the admin or any of its mod are posting here at all.we need to report such case immediately we sight them.

I'm worried now. I still post in here and I even post today. but I decided that starting tomorrow I will not going to post in here until I got paid. Lets face its. I'm wasting my time in this site posting knowing that this site can turn or has turn no not paying already. I'm going also to ask admin if I visit this site if when will the payment be process. Or better yet ask mod so that we will know if we still want to continue posting in here or not.

Admin of this site is trying had to keep the forum afloat so it could be an issue of funds. Although he has a reputation of being trustworthy I can understand that members will always feel the anxiety if such a long period of time elapses without the processing of payments. It may be better as you say to contact admin and hear from him directly.

I'm frustrated with the delay. I really post in here religiously and I'm hoping that I'm going to get paid the whole amount. I really need to sustain my 5 dollars earning in here. As its seems that more I add time in posting in ptp the more many ptp have delays in paying or stop paying. I'm hoping that I can make good money in here and I'm hoping that this site will going to last forever.

I see already many payouts cleared. Although, mine remained pending including the 2 others that are approved already. Well, even I have here payment I will not easily have another payout. But then I'm trying to still post my payment proofs here.

The payouts were cleared although I just my payout verified or approved. Well, for sure it will be cleared this week as I know seems admin is have enough funds to pay some payouts. So far, I can't focus on posting only able to participate in the contests.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/8/2012 8:00 PM

Batch: 94340048

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 3.00

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 3.00

Thank you.

Really feel lonely at the same excited if ever admin Raj will going to clear payouts and we will see soon no pending payouts anymore. I see also some activity made in the forum for today but I guess only came from the members who usually active here.

So payment requests in here have finally been cleared out. Its good to see payment proofs for the forum around on various PTP forums. Maybe activities in here will pickup as a result as members do gain confidence and resume their posting to reach another payout.

Well yeah I also see some posters been paid already here, somehow I really feel discourage here as I post here last night and I only get 1 cent posting rates even if I created new threads. :(

I just heard the news yesterday through an email from admin that the post rate has just been reduced to 1 cent per post. It came just after payments where being cleared and everyone was excited and surely ready to go back to resume making their posts in here. Members have been dealt another blow with this reduction but hopefully admin will get everything in order soon.