Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Seems to work just fine for me, with no redirects and Chrome is not indicating any malicious code on the site either. Maybe you've gotten something on your computer? Or maybe the issue was already dealt with...

Same here. Even now when Im posting I see lot forum redirect to a suspicious site which blocked by my antivirus. Lately, Im still able to access the forum but this next hours I found the problem in accessibility already.

Seems to work just fine for me, with no redirects and Chrome is not indicating any malicious code on the site either. Maybe you've gotten something on your computer? Or maybe the issue was already dealt with...

No idea but the issue is still around and when I change browser and try to load the forum on Firefox, I encounter the same issue. Perhaps there is a problem at my side. Lets see what can I do ...

Same here. Even now when Im posting I see lot forum redirect to a suspicious site which blocked by my antivirus. Lately, Im still able to access the forum but this next hours I found the problem in accessibility already.

Just asking, is the problem solved for you ?

Just asking, is the problem solved for you ?

No, I just admin really moved but then I don't but up to now several hours passed I know see lot forum totally inaccessible it does not redirect me to a site but it is not accessible. Wait going to check if admin sent us a newsletter about it.

I can't access the site until now. But its because my antivirus is preventing me from opening this site. Theirs an ads banners in lots that has some malware component that's why its been blocked by my antivirus. And now theirs a trojan alert and the only suspecious site that I open yesterday is lots.

LOTOFTALKS back ....... this forum is back with nice new style . and new moderators , the rates are good but the bad thing in LOTOFTALKS is the delaying in doing payouts , but I cant deny that the admin rajeswarnunn is very honest admin and he still paying to his members .

LOL, actually this forum already back about two or three months ago :D, and then you will find out that they back to the track as the time goes on, so far i cannot be active in this program yet, but sooner i will trying and also joined the contest that they held

I have started posting in here! Though that was only few posts but i earned 10 points from it. Well, i may enjoy posting in Forex discussion in here but only in General Discussion. :)

yeah, forex section give member better rate and i am sure many member will make more post there, but i hope i could find a good posts there that could be give me more better knowledge about forex experience, but still some section have a rate and easy to post

I have noticed one thing about LOT, here one can expect fast payments from the admin, the mods will approve the posted payout requests completing post checking faster actively on the forum, one among the top active PTPs around.

Good to see LOT paid today all pending requests, I have just logged in the forum after last payment I received from here, now I have been planning to spend some time on this forum and post my payment proofs as well as some comments in discussion too.