Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

That's why not to stick on one section and make to have daily posting activity will possibly able you to have the target we want. Although, it is still different target we have before that I can remember to have even more than 10 dollars payouts. I'm sad I can't do it yet.

of course with the rate that LOT have now if we only stick at one section it will be make us harder to reach minimum payout in this forum, and talking about past, i earned well in here and i see many people also make post in this site and spend most of their time here

Activities in here tends to be discouraging as we can really see that its hard for one to get replies and this has make reaching minimum payout a though thing to do. I think its time for admin to come up with a better rate inorder to increase activeness

Yeah and with some new nice contest also, i think members will be coming arond daily to make daily post in other to partake in the contest. Anyway, the admin really has a plan about how to make sure he manages this forum well and we do hope all will motivate members to keep posting here.

I'm happy that my 5 dollars request of payments has been approved. I'm really excited that I can reach my 100 dollars target earning soon. Anyway I already have total of 70 dollars earnings from ptp posting another 5 more dollars in lots means I only need to earn 25 dollars more to reach my 100 dollars target.

You are earning pretty well with the site up to now although I have read that the post rate is just one cents per post for now. I don't think I would earn well here now.

1 cent? as far as I know the rate in here is 2 cents in hyip and ptp section and 3 cents in forex section and the rest of the section are the one that has 1 cent per rate. So that means each section has different rate. I think you need to check the rate per section and try to familiarize your self before you post again in here. As me I only post in hyip and ptp section and forex section.

so the post rate is still good. i thought that the post rate has decreased as i have read the post of one member in other forum. so it is still worth it to post here if the post rate on the ptp section is still 2 cents. and 3 cents in forex section is quite good. i am encourage to know the rate is quite good till now.

today i see some activity by members in HYIP and also PTP section :D, and yeah the rate per post in PTP section and HYIP here is 2 cents, i will trying to be more active here to reach minimum payout, it seems the activity here help me a lot

I'm happy that my 5 dollars request of payments has been approved. I'm really excited that I can reach my 100 dollars target earning soon. Anyway I already have total of 70 dollars earnings from ptp posting another 5 more dollars in lots means I only need to earn 25 dollars more to reach my 100 dollars target.

Congratulations! Is this your target for the month? I just started on PTP sites 1st of April. I think i'll set my goal for May to motivate me to be active in PTP sites.

How's the activity here at lot? The rate of $0.02 per post is good considering this is a paying site and most of the other sites had been decreasing their posting rates.

Congratulations! Is this your target for the month? I just started on PTP sites 1st of April. I think i'll set my goal for May to motivate me to be active in PTP sites.

How's the activity here at lot? The rate of $0.02 per post is good considering this is a paying site and most of the other sites had been decreasing their posting rates.

the activity of this site today is good, why not have some time to this forum and check it for a while :D, from what i see now GPT section and GPT section have good activity, later i will try to reach about 100 points here today, with forex section i think i can reach it

Well the activities may have been good as much as you say but some members don't like to post here and to participate mainly because of the delay of payment processing in here.

Those who have been working on the site for a long time won't find the payment delays as something serious.Post,request for payment and continue posting.This is how to work on the site.

My payout request is already approved. But it seems that the payout requests were delayed already as the last payout processed was april 6 I think. So, don't know but admin raj is active in the forum most of the time so wonder why it is not yet processed.

we don't know about that too, but the thing that we must do here only active and active even we only make few posts in this forum, at least i think that is good for admin too, maybe now the payment slower but it seems admin still trying to gain more bucks for make this forum stable

You better make your posts and request for payment when you have reached the minimum and continue doing that again.You don't need to set your mind to when payments will be made.I know for sure that the admin will pay up.If you are reading his updates,he is paying with his own money not from advertisers.

I think the admin is trust worthy so we ought not to be complaining hence we are able to post in here and request payment when ever he got the fund he will pay just as he said that the money he uses to payoff members are from his pocket.

Seems there been some new contests in the forum but seems I don't see that the payout requests were moving. It seems there were delays already but don't know why it taking long time now in lot forum.

well, it seems some member here now trying to spamming this forum, i see some thread that not make in the right section, and still no one report that thread, like this one http://lotoftalks.com/showthread.php?15268-Birejji...-Payment-Proof-(Get-Paid-to-Chat) and this one: http://lotoftalks.com/showthread.php?14964-Cashle-cashle.com , i hope admin could make it clear about this thing