Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Biddy's father got problem in health. I just know it today that is why we are not able to see few days ago and in next days. So admin take over those winners for the chatting contest and also payments. We pray for biddy's father.

Lets hope his father get well soon so that he can now concentrate to make LOT profitable again. As you can see its really hard to maintain your online earnings when your love once is sick. Because mentally and emotionally you have hard time concentrating on what you are doing online.

I could finish half of the points required to cash out on LOT so far, once again I have started to be active on this forum and hopefully, I will make a cash out request on this active paying forum this week.

Biddy's father got problem in health. I just know it today that is why we are not able to see few days ago and in next days. So admin take over those winners for the chatting contest and also payments. We pray for biddy's father.

hmm that is bad dude, i also see that news from admin before, and i hope biddy father get well, so he can back to this forum, because he is one of the active moderators here who have good activity too help members especially for newbie

I have noticed that the admin LOT has cleared all payments on 26th March that is few hours ago and good to see that, still there is few requests in the approved section I have seen, but fast payments on LOT make members to be active on the forum too.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 3/26/2012 3:18 PM

Batch: 89504642

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 3.00

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 3.00

Thank you.

Seems most of the members in this batch who got paid were hyip monitors. Hoping that many posters will able to have payouts as lately we have seen many new members payouts as well. Still see good advantage in the lot contest so I just be active on it for the meantime.

I'm happy that you got paid. I'm wondering what happen to my pending payments. I'm hoping that I will going to get paid soon also. I hope I will before the end of the month as I really have lots of pending payments right now that I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying to find new ptp forumst that I hope will going to pay me also to increase my monthly ptp posting earnings.

Wow, Im quite impressed that I see good activity in the chatting contest. Although, we don't have yet the list of winners as admin stated he will take over the contest and the payments. Well, just to be sure either next month we will have the first 1000th post in that thread.

Well I don't participate in the chatting contest anymore here, somehow I feel that I don't stand a chance to win here since I was not really that active in posting for this forum lately.

I am not quite active also lately in LOT so I am not really participating in chat contest ever since. Not only in LOT but to other forums as well. For me, I rather focus on posting in the forum than joining chatting contest. In addition, I am not that active to make chatting with other members so I just leave it as it is and I am just joining to those contests in the contest section.