Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I am happy that my payout request has been fast approved by the mod, there on LOT, and I got approved for full points without any unwanted deductions, and I also have noticed that the admin started payment process yesterday and next my request in the queu, hopefully I will be paid too.

Well the most funny thing in here is that the admin may not welcome us to post in only one section of the forum,that is its possible for one to get a deduction during his payout request because of posting in one section of the forum,so I think spreading your activity around the forum is the best option even if the rate may not be the same with forex section

Yes, more likely that will happen but then it is not admin who check our posts its our mods here. So its up to them to have the deductions if those posts were unacceptable. I just agree to have posts in different sections that is much better.

yes, you are right in here not admin but moderators, admin jobs only paid the member here, but sometimes also admin see the payment request and approved some payment, and about making post in different section i am agree with it too, my advice in forex or HYIP section :D

I have an active request on this forum, until now, this was placed on 26th February and was also fast approved by the mod, in two days, but it's been ten days now, looks like the admin is busy or else the payment by now would have been arrived.

Same here mate. My payment was approved really fast. The problem is it has been 5 days but admin still unable to pay me. I don't know what is the problem by the admin but I am still willing to wait. I know that this forum will pay us. :) Maybe it is just a matter of days away before admin pay us.

LOT might take some time to process payouts but now we know that its growing well, it won't hurt to wait for payouts.I have got paid recently but i observed,i was the only one got paid that day.Admin did not clear out all other requests.

yeah i agree with you, LOT need time to recover and as i see here that as the days goes on, this site become better. as the payment also cleared by admin well, and about waiting i think every PTP Forum have the same thing, right? and in here we don't need to wait for a long time to be paid

My 2nd payment from LOT !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 3/8/2012 4:53 AM

Batch: 87595681

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 2.0

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 2.0

Thank you.

I am happy to receive the second payment from LOT, definitely this is one of the reliable forums around, the admin will not deduct our points unnecessarily during the payment process, I would like to consider this forum also to be more active and post there.

LOTOFTALKS back ....... this forum is back with nice new style . and new moderators , the rates are good but the bad thing in LOTOFTALKS is the delaying in doing payouts , but I cant deny that the admin rajeswarnunn is very honest admin and he still paying to his members .