Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Finally I request payments in here 4 dollars worth of post. I will going to increase my post in here once I got paid my 4 dollars. If I got paid four dollars my next target is to earn 5 to 10 dollars a month in here. The activity in here also starting to pick up so its a good sign.

I think, I have also been paid here. I saw in my mails that someone sent me $1.5 in my Paypal account and I think, this came from LOT. But this also means that I got a $0.5 deduction. But that is just OK. I am just hoping that I will get the reason why I got this deduction.

Does the forum accepts paypal now? Btw, I haven't been active for quite some time now here in LOT but I think that there is still a good amount of active posters there. I am trying to regain my activity in LOT since I misses a lot of updates there.

Yes, it accept paypal as of this moment and a member already got paid by this method. Interesting that it seems that payment process in PP is much faster compared to LR. Well I'm only active in the lot forum contests but then there's a good news which is the increase in the post rate in forex.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 2/26/2012 2:56 PM

Batch: 86377542

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 1.5

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 2.0

Note : As the Poster accepted he has missed Proof this time we can accept n pay in full :)

Thank you.

Yeah, I almost forgot that they increase post rates in the forex section which only means I can able to reach faster payout but then I will try to balance my activity as not only going to be active in the high post rates sections. So far, I still not able to post and targeted atleast 100 points today.

You have received a payment to your account U4671715 :

Date: 3/2/2012 6:09 PM

Batch: 86989645

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 5.0

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 5.0

Thank you.