Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I'm happy that I got paid in lot when I cashout two dollars. although this month I only earn 2 dollars in LOT that is the lowest earning I got in LOT in monthly bases as last year I earn about 5 dollars on average monthly and even when its turn to non paying last december I still get 3.20 dollars. But its okay that the rate is low. Now that the rate is 2 cents per post. I'm going to increase my post in here and earn 40 cents every other day. Hope activity will catch up also.

I think that the rates for all sections are not 2 cents right? I post in GPT section and I only got 1 cent per post, that means not all section are having a rate of 2 cents. maybe it's just the HYIP and or Forex section that pays 2 cents, correct me if I'm wrong.

Just got an email from LOT and it will have a quick maintenance. Nothing to worry about as it's just a quick maintenance, i guess it will just take a minutes or an hour. @rage35 The rates in GPT section is 1 cents, the only 2 cents rate are forex and hyip, just these two section.

well, I have come across various kind of contests payment proofs posted by LOT members so far, which is a good thing to know that LOT is not just a place for usual earning discussions but also for members that are much interested in contests too.

Yes, it has many various contest but seems just few participants because i've checked the winners and everyday they are winning because of few participants in the Contest. Anyway, i would also like to participate in "Instant CASH daily". But seems i need to keep an eye for mod bidyut POST.

Date: 2/1/2012 3:08 AM

Batch: 83548401

From Account: U9867839 (BIDYUT KALITA)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: LOT Win Instant Cash Contest - 15th days winner (31st January, 2012)

Thank you.

Date: 1/31/2012 4:20 PM

Batch: 83501948

Memo: LOT Win Instant Cash Contest - 14th days winner (30th January, 2012)

Thank you.

I have noticed today that there is good discussion going on in the general chat section of the forum, newbies have been trying to get their doubts cleared with fellow members and even mods are active and helpful to answer them as soon as they can.

Hello, here's the update about LOT!

Hi Dearest LOTerz, We are here to make some

announcements applicable from 12 PM .... which we feel will make users happy and make them stay with our dearest forum

1) As per users expectations We

are increasing post rates

a) Forex 3 cents

B) PTP n HYIP 2 cents

c) Others n Proofs 1 cent

2) New Payment Processor

Added : Paypal Payments are available henceforth and minimum payout is just 2 $ 3) Lets welcome our new Mod Mr. Hoang Long who has accepted our request to be part of Mod team despite his busy schedule We are gonna create many new Contests in this month Thanks & Regards

Rajeswarnunn

LOT Admin

As for sure members will be happy for this update!

There was also an announcement from admin rajes today regarding a program that will give better earnings to all members. Every month, LOT will set aside three days wherein rate per post will be $0.05. This will be open to all members.

please I want to know if this program has already commencing,i mean to earn 5cent per post if so please pm me pino.

Wow, this is really great. Paypal is now added to the list of processors. I think, I will really become active here because of this. Add to that, the addition of mod Hoang Long who is a good moderator. Things are really looking up for LOT.

Really? PP is now added in the forum? That is really good because members who wanted to pay via PP will certainly be happy with these added processor. I also would like to request via PP but fo now, I rather do it via LR.

Really? PP is now added in the forum? That is really good because members who wanted to pay via PP will certainly be happy with these added processor. I also would like to request via PP but fo now, I rather do it via LR.

I also still feel curious about this addition but pinoycity convince us by spreading this news on some forums. means this news is not news joke but the news that really make us happy to read it. are not you more in need of funds via paypal and why you are requesting payment via liberty reserve?

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 02/02/2012 07:02

Batch: 83705278

Amount: $0.05

Memo: LOT Win Instant Cash Contest - 16th days winner (1st February, 2012)

:D

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 02/03/2012 04:47

Batch: 83830384

Memo: LOT Win Instant Cash Contest - 17th days winner (2nd February, 2012)

Thanks Admin, Bidyut, All Moderators

:D