Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I visited the forum yesterday and created some posts and I saw that the forum is getting good activities from members so, I think, any day now, there will be payment proofs that will be posted in this thread. I am hoping that I can post a proof from this forum a couple of times this month.

Yeah. It is really good to see that the forum is doing good nowadays. I just hope that this progress will continue to have total recovery from being down that past month. I can see members resuming their activity in here so that's great news for the forum.

Although some section has 2 cents per post rate already. I still notice that activity don't increase that much and I'm little disappointed because I'm hoping that activity will increase to the point that I can regulary post in the same section. But now I still do rotation post just to make 20 to 30 post in here.

Well you are right there are no much activities in the forum like before but i think before the end of this month lot will gain it activities back though all the payment proof for now are for the contest but when people start to post payment proof for posting many peope will go back .

The rates here are fair for me with 3 cents per post. But i think the admin is still fixing some things here because i have been receiving emails from admin about updates i guess once a week. And he says that we have to wait until the updates are finish so that we can go back to posting here again. I will try to be active here once in a while. The forums seems to be promising.

Date: 02/07/2012 09:45

Batch: 84310849

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $1.80

Memo: LOT Payouts Payment Request Approved. Net amount: $ 1.80 LOT$ need to deduct: $ 2

Thanks Admin, Moderators grin.png

Why did you get a deduction, kivanger? But then again, its nice to see that payment. This payment will make other become more active in this forum.