Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

It was certainly one of the best forum before and I think that admin wants to get the forum back to that state and doing the best he can do do so. At the moment the forum is not available and is offline as stated when you try to login and we can only hope that they are implementing necessary changes for the upcoming post rate increase.

Me excited. I thought when the site returns its going to introduce the good news but to my surprise theirs is none yet. I hope I can make good income in here this November. I already request payments and stop posting since I'm preservating my post for the higher rate. I wonder what will be the higher rate. I'm wondering if lot gets the new advertisers or sponsor.

I hope inactivity while the site is to improve the system towards a better program again, this time we can only wait and hope the site can be activated immediately return with payment to the better so that we can re-active on this site and can be provide an interesting and quality posts.

This is just what we are all hoping for because it can only mean that the admin is trying to make improvements on the site that are in line with the November developments. We are really looking forward to this and from the way things are going it certainly looks like we are not going to be disappointed.

I would be so glad to be active posting on the site again. So I hope I would be able to reach payout here weekly again just like before. So I would try to focus on the site as well. It's not hard to post on the site as long as there's going to be good activity again as the rules are easy to follow.

As far as I am concerned I would not be posting in here at the moment because I do have a lot of forums that I am busy with at the moment. I would not have the time to post in here for now but with the increase in post rates that would give me more motivation to post here.

If the admin would make the post rate on the ptp section at least two cents then the members would be more active on the site as well and he should make the other sections like three cents. But I just wonder if this would make the site unstable if the admin would offer such a good post rate. So I hope that the admin would just have enough funds always to support such nice post rate.

I think that this will be a challenge for the forum and depend on what type of funding that the forum has in advertising. It would be great for the forum introduce an better posting rate on the forum as it would help in increasing the activities here as this is one of the most active sections.

The forum is inaccessible lately. I don't know but it looks like they have problem still in the server they can be accessed sometimes but there are times in the day they become not accessible. So far, still no changes in the forum activity and no movement in the chatting contest.

This seems to be a recurring issue although on some occasions it was mainly on maintenance mode when I checked. Another member had been complaining about the slow loading of the forum also. Admin would need to work on these issues so that by the time that the post rate increase takes effect everything is running smoothly.

If the admin would make the post rate on the ptp section at least two cents then the members would be more active on the site as well and he should make the other sections like three cents. But I just wonder if this would make the site unstable if the admin would offer such a good post rate. So I hope that the admin would just have enough funds always to support such nice post rate.

Indeed, without increase in rate the forum won't get much more activity and that forces the forum to have less adveritisers. It's already 31st and i can't see any news in the forums, so i am not expecting any rate change here. As like you said, if there is a possibility of rate change it should be for long term in my opinion.

Yes, indeed. There's nothing we can make good earnings if the post rate is still 1 cent. It will be advantageous for us if we will have increase in post rate and the forum activity will be either average or increase gradually. We really missed lot forum for a long time and I missed their contests here.

Its seems going to be a busy day for me once lot is going to increase its rate as I'm sure I'm going to post at least 20 to 25 post three times a day in here if the rate going to increase to 2 cents or more in here. But same time I'm worried why until now my request of payments has not been paid in here. I know its hard to make good living in here if the rate is 1 cent and I hope I can make good income in here once the rate increases.

I will never cocurr to that,clearing of payments are really slowed down in this forum cos my payment request has been approve for over 2 weeks,anyways I am still not bothered cos I beleice if the admin is around he wiuld have ckeared the pending payments

I hope admin already increased the post rate so I can have additional forum to earn better as I know I'm still lacking of funds in my LR and I know that when admin is back they will also speed up the payment process since there are many payment requests that are pending currently.

That's right,there is no announcement in the forum till now,I thought I would be seeing an announcement in the forum stating where post rates will be increasing,well since Hoang Long is the mod there,I guess the post rates will be similar to that of EP,tomorrow is the day,I am sure that the forum will be jampacked with a lot of members wanting to earn 3 cents for there posts

I saw members mentioning that the announcement would be made today so I am really looking forward to seeing this and am already checking the forum time and again although there is nothing as yet. I am sure that there forum will be more active again as soon as this announcement is made.

The site is currently inaccessible,there is a vbulletin message in the homepage that post rates are increasing,the admin also cleared pending payments in the forum yesterday and I was one of the members that got paid

Date: 11/10/2012 7:53 PM

Batch: 119049381

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: LOT Payouts

Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 0.25

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 0.25

Thank you.

The announcement on the new rates was given yesterday in MTV by the Admin of LoT. The new rates is 3cent per reply in the PTP and Hyip sections. The minimum and maximum payout value is $4. Also, new mods have been introduced. Presently, the site is under upgrade as the Admin and team are upgrading the post rates.