Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I was planning to prioritize this site but because of the slow payment I have chosen to prioritize another forum instead but I would still post here soon when I have seen some payments already. So I know that the admin would make payments although I don't know when that would happen.

I have gone for an entire day without posting on the forum and feel bad about it because I wanted to be on $6 worth of posts for today. I will have to ensure that I make $1 worth of points for the day to catch up. I would have loved to make around 50 points per round of posting but now my target is twice that amount.

How do you manage to do this,with the low activity in the forum,the highest points that I have ever accumulated in the forum is 45 points,the forum is becoming boring to me day by day,probably because of the delays in clearing of payments,I had to force my self to post in the forum yesterday

But I think that the site has enough activity for you to earn something here well weekly. So you just have to post daily on the site and just post every time there's new posts. So I would try to post here when I can see payment once again later on as I think that the admin would make payments later on.

Yes, the activity is enough just only then, I don't see much activity in other sections. So, I don't expect that I will able to spread my activity well in the forum. So far, admin stated that he will going to start clearing payouts and of course, my payout is not yet approved so chances that I might not able to have payment today.

I'm glad that the admin has decided to clear payments today; he announced today in the chat box that he will be clearing payments in the evening. Its a few hours from evening at my end. Well, what matters most is that payments will soon be cleared and hopefully mine should be among those that will be cleared because it has already been approved. I'm still striving to reach another 400points here but I should achieve it next week and probably take a break in LOT then focus on other forums.

So I just hope that the admin would make payments as promised so that the members would be active on the site once again and so that I can focus on the site as well. I know I should have been more active but I was just so lazy to make a lot of post here lately. So now I would make sure I would be able to post a lot here also.

Yes, admin will surely give the payments. I just think though, it will not be a good week for me. I'm still unsure when the next payout processing will be. Since, I wanted this week to have payment in the forum after I have posted consecutively. Though, still mystery for me to have decreased in my points.

Mystery? Doyou you mean your payment request has been approved and you got deductions or are you saying there was a glitch in the points system and your points get decreased,anyways I have just made a round of posts in the forum now I am close to $7

Yes, admin will surely give the payments. I just think though, it will not be a good week for me. I'm still unsure when the next payout processing will be. Since, I wanted this week to have payment in the forum after I have posted consecutively. Though, still mystery for me to have decreased in my points.

So you also had a decrease of points on the forum today. I had the same thing happen and actually thought that my record may be wrong since I missed two days of posting. I lost around 30 points on the forum because I was already on 6.02 in here but after making a couple of posts I only went over $6 again. I got demotivated and left so I resume tomorrow to post.

It is strange about the points decreasing. So I just hope that the admin would have an explanation and I just hope it's just some sort of glitch on the site that they would fix and not because admin is giving deductions to the member's points. So I think this kind of problem would discouraged to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I just hope that the problem would be sorted out so I would be able to continue posting on the site as well.

Admin might has something to do other things. Don't worry admin will clear payouts eventually this week. I just don't think that admin can follow his schedule as of this moment but for sure there are reasons. So far, just keep on posting until you got what you wanted for your activity.

I am really disappointed in the turn of events in here especially since this is actually the first payments to be made from the forum's new post rates. It just means that there are high possibilities that admin does not follow this payment schedule even in the future. Nonetheless, I will wait for payment from here whenever it comes through and continue to be active.

I am not just motivated to post in the forum,that is why I don't make much points in the forum,instead of me accumulating points in LOT I would instead accumulate points in IP,i know that the admin his honest but he should try and keep to his words

Anyone got paid already? It seems I'm not sure if we can expect payments in lot forum today. Hoping that this weekend my payout and payout processing will going to happen. I'm currently not motivated to post here but just stuck with 4.7 points here which I wanted tomorrow to have 5.0 points.

I just reach 400 points in here but I still not request payments in here. I will going to try to request payments in here next time I login in here. Right now I don't priorities this site simply because I have hard time opening this site. So I decide just to be active in ptp forums that I can open right away. I hope I can manage to earn good amount of money in here still this month.

I just need a dollar worth of posts and then I will be able to reach another minimum amount to request for payments in here. I havent had much problems with opening the forum for today and am therefore excited about that. So far I have only made a round posting in here and just need to make a second round later on.

As for payment Admin will surely release payment soon so there's no need to get worried.Well I'll prioritize LOT this week making more posts than other forum since admin is doing an amazing job with quick payments.

what quick payment are you talking about,clearing of payments are really delayed in the forum,it takes like 2 weeks or more for the admin to clear pending payments,this is the reason that made me not to be accumulating points in the forum cos I know that I can reach $4 in no time,so I take my time to post in the forum