Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

After long waiting for payment I finally receive my payment in here its like all the payment was done by Raja since Bidi is somehow sick but I learn from MTV forum that he will be back soon,I hopefully Bidi will be back within a short time and active in the chart box again.

After long waiting for payment I finally receive my payment in here its like all the payment was done by Raja since Bidi is somehow sick but I learn from MTV forum that he will be back soon,I hopefully Bidi will be back within a short time and active in the chart box again.

I'm happy for you. Me I'm still waiting to get paid in here. But I'm still not in panic mode. As I'm still away from my 5 dollars target for this month. Because I decided that I'm going to cashout each time I reach 5 dollars. In this way I don't really need to constantly request payments each time I reach minimum and cashout.

Yes the activity is still good and great its like members normally trust the admin that is why they keep posting even if the admin is not yet back,so all they need to do is to keep posting and I belive the payment will be clear in here befor the end of this week.

Yeah, I recently made some posts. But then still not enough to reach 300 points. Although, I think I will able to have payout by this week. So far, the activity went fine so sooner I will even able to have some posts in other sections. Oh, I have seen new payments already.

I think I just not able to be more active because of the contest lol. Well, I believe I can still earn here although, quite busy with the tasks given to me by qitty. Sooner, I will going to reach 200 points since I made to have 150 points already.

I have noticed that the admin has paid few members yesterday, that is on 6th April, but it looks like not much payment proofs found around, anyway, members might be busy during this holidays or weekend, good to see LOT has been active in clearing cash out requests frequently.

Lot is really one of my favourite forum, though i lost the ability to active there. Especially those times they were not able to process fast payment. But i can see lots of changes so far, and i would love to begin being active again, since am less busy to post in the forums.

I'm happy that my 5 dollars target in here is very near. I'm hoping that I'm going to reach it tomorrow and cashout and hope that after two weeks I'm going to get paid in here. I'm happy how thi site works and I'm hoping that its going to make me earn more money in here. the more I'm going to earn money in here the more I'm going to pay my debts of.

most of members not active for long time, like me i don't have too much time to spend in this forum,but i must glad that even like that, this forum still have some members that making post in this forum, but i will trying in next week to make post here at least once in a week

I only made to have 2 dollars so far and also see a member who continuously spamming the forum with the duplicate threads. It is really difficult to see those threads still open although we have mod hoang long here but not sure but better to ban that member.

I only made to have 2 dollars so far and also see a member who continuously spamming the forum with the duplicate threads. It is really difficult to see those threads still open although we have mod hoang long here but not sure but better to ban that member.

well i think you should report the thread he make there and then make some note about banned things, i am sure that moderators or admin there will read yours and then take action for that members, it is very bad if someone want to get more money by violate the rules

i hope that the mod here would close those duplicate and spam thread by that new member. and that member either should be warned immediately or ban by the mod and admin soon. but i hope just a warning first. maybe the member just not used to the rules of forum.

Well I believe that there is not too many posters who have been posting for this forum lately or perhaps they have been posting in different section and most likely on the forex section

they would prefer the forex section since the section has a higher rate, after all, no problem we try to be active there since they have good grades and no doubt

I haven't post in the other section of the forex section as I only able to post so far in the forex brokers which is in 3 cents rate. So, not yet tried to see if all forex section is indeed 3 cents. Well, going to post this evening today as to reach 3 dollars as I have seen some members already posted in the threads I posted.

I also see the difficulty to have our target of posting unless we able to post in different sections as sometimes we can't. I see only some time and days that some of the members are simultaneously active that's why I still visit lot forum when I have time and also if I have some proofs I just post it to have 1 cent for it.

That's why not to stick on one section and make to have daily posting activity will possibly able you to have the target we want. Although, it is still different target we have before that I can remember to have even more than 10 dollars payouts. I'm sad I can't do it yet.