Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is true with trading demo we can test trading systems that we will later use to generate profits on the trade hraus real and we can actually generate trading system can actually generate profits consistently trading on a demo so that when we do real trade the system will give us the ease in making profits

you can use demo account for forex robot that you bought, some forex robot seller also use demo account to show how great is their robot to all traders with their demo account and some of them even upload the video of their demo account, i think since demo account have virtual money that is the good way for them to show some demonstration lol

I just opened another demo account and just set 20 dollars as my trading capital so it was good as I have two trades already with a good amount of profit. I am just being realistic with the amount that I am trading with because you know I can't deposit a huge amount as I just prefer to earn some capital in some Forex Forums.

Then, you should have tried also to set your target profit. And we can't just wait for our single trade to have more and more profits. It should have our target profit because, many traders fail to do it as they just seems to be greedy and just keep on having more profits in their trades but that is only floating then, they did easily lose because, of the market easily change its course.

I just opened another demo account and just set 20 dollars as my trading capital so it was good as I have two trades already with a good amount of profit. I am just being realistic with the amount that I am trading with because you know I can't deposit a huge amount as I just prefer to earn some capital in some Forex Forums.

We know that demo account offers some deposit of virtual currency of $5000 but i will try to make a deposit of a very less amount of just $100 with demo account and that make me a clear view of profits and loss that are taking place with the demo account . depositing a huge amount cannot give you a real demo trading experience .

The good thing is the fact that you are able to use the demo account for a long time to hone your trading skills and get some experience and even the money that you would have lost during this period is not real money. That gives you some time to learn and practice proper training in this secure environnment.

Practicing with demo account will really help traders to get good knowledge as well it is very easy to trade with real trading account when we make use of this demo account . I am not sure about others but i will still make use of this demo account so that i can be happy to gain good knowledge about forex .

demo account in forex trading is a very important means to exercise without experiencing a loss and a demo trading we will also gain a lot of experience that will make us better in the real trade, therefore we should be able to take advantage of demo trading well to gain knowledge and good experience

The loss you are pertaining here is the loss in our investments. It's true that we are going to use it for the practice purposes and to devise our trading strategies. Also, what we are practicing in demo trading uses the Forex market so, we will going to see the real market status and how to react in the different circumstances that the market is showing.

The good thing is the fact that you are able to use the demo account for a long time to hone your trading skills and get some experience and even the money that you would have lost during this period is not real money. That gives you some time to learn and practice proper training in this secure environnment.

even until you loss all your virtual money there, so that is a good place to do any experiment thingy about forex, or as the place to learn more, if we make a mistake there then we don't need to worry about the money because we can set our virtual money to biggest amount that we can handle

Yes, that is the whole idea of a demo account. Its a training ground and used for simulating real account situation. One can imagine that having to practice in the real account would have dire circumstances for the beginner trader because you can easily do trial and error to learn here.

I'm so amaze how a trader can make his 50,000 dollars virtual funds turn to 450,000 dollars plus in just a matter of one week? I'm hoping that if I can only have that kind of skills or have that kind of bot then I'm sure I'm going to be a good forex earner. I'm really surprise that theirs some people who can earn that much in one week. Me I even have hard time earning 10% profit a month.

@tirus: and also demo account could be a playground for some traders who want to make an experiment with their own trading strategy, and for beginner trial and error is a good thing for newbie because in here they can do many error as they want without need to worry about funds

Demo account is suitable for beginners who still learn about forex trading because we will get real risk when we trade with this account.

But we can not train psychology in demo trading. I use real account with bonus post from my broker to train my psychology.

we can but it will be not good because that is not like when you trade in real account, even like that we still need demo account to give education for new traders and the good sandbox place for experienced trader so they can do some analayzation or make an experiment with their strategy

Am also not support of this because in forex if you want to deal in the market and see more good result its better for the trader to start with first in the demo account before further step

and we must be lucky because with this way we can earn without need to worry about bucks and also this could be a good place for some traders to relax or if they want to make a new strategy for their own. as long as demo account still use virtual money we can use it for anything we want with our trading

I guess its time for me to relax again in demo account. I have a bad week. I got MC in three of my accounts and counting. I'm just so tired of trading and making analysis only to get MC after few trade. I do hope that I can make good income in forex but what the use if I do earn 10 dollars only to loss 20 dollars on the next day right? I think its better that I'm going to attend formal forex schooling.

I guess its time for me to relax again in demo account. I have a bad week. I got MC in three of my accounts and counting. I'm just so tired of trading and making analysis only to get MC after few trade. I do hope that I can make good income in forex but what the use if I do earn 10 dollars only to loss 20 dollars on the next day right? I think its better that I'm going to attend formal forex schooling.

I'm sorry to hear that. I think you should take a break. Doing refreshing to stabilize your psychology. I usually do it after experiencing margin call. And also evaluate trading so my mistakes that i made will not repeat again.

With demo account, we can learn trading with out any investment. And we can use demo account to take part in demo contest to get more trading experience, beside that we get chance to win the prize which we can use to trade in real.

that is right so we can do anything we want wihout need to worry much about them money, and also we can do some experiment there, but for me forex demo account more like a place which i use to relax and also analyze market movement before trade into real account

that is right so we can do anything we want wihout need to worry much about them money, and also we can do some experiment there, but for me forex demo account more like a place which i use to relax and also analyze market movement before trade into real account

Each trader has a goal each in the use of a demo account. A new traders use a demo account to learn, while for traders who are long enough in forex, there

are used to test the strategy, get a better trading experience, even some that use a demo account just like you.

Each trader has a goal each in the use of a demo account. A new traders use a demo account to learn, while for traders who are long enough in forex, there

are used to test the strategy, get a better trading experience, even some that use a demo account just like you.

but there are few of traders that use demo account to get money too, do you know forex contest? that broker used demo account to make a forex contest and with forex contest people will get money from it with use demo account, maybe that brokers use demo account because of usually demo account have better performance than real account.

In forex demo account we really need to make sure that we are focus in trading in demo account. Many don't like to trade in forex and that's the main reason why they loss but when they finally decided to try to trade in demo account they end up not trading seriously and they end up getting loses in real account since they are not fully committed to practice in demo account when they are practicing.