Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I have demo accounts in two different brokers. So it has been useful for me to have many demo account and also its good to compare different brokers in their demo account. So I am just contented with practicing on my demo account. So I would just continue trading on my demo account as I have made some loss lately in my live trading. So I would need to practice more.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One should indeed trade more in the real account until they can be able to be profitable in here and see some results before moving over to the real account. This is a practice session and should be used accordingly to ensure that you gain the necessary skills that will advance your forex trading career.

Yes demo account really help many of the traders to learn many things and even if a newbie trader want to lean some thing in trading them he will be starting with demo account so demo account is really a powerful tool which can be use in a good way that will be very profitable .

demo account good for beginner purpose :D, and for the place to do all experiment if you want, sometimes when i bored i trade here and even make my self loss so much money :D, but i think the real purpose here to give newbie a place to make theirself more familiar with forex.

The fact that its practice grounds makes it a very valuable addition to the tools that a trader needs in order to be successful in their trade. There is nothing to lose but a lot to gain by being active here since you will get experience on how to use the trading platform and experience before you go into real trades.

$1000 is fine, i even have $10000 in my account, and that is good for people who really newbie and want to start, first time i spend about 3 weeks to trial and error with my demo account and you know i loss $3000 in my account, that is terrific but this is only virtual money and help me a lot to learn about forex :D

This is the best thing about the demo account. You are able to do testing for your trading strategy without having to worry much about the losses but of real money so you can keep refining it till you see good results. Even though you lost $3000 its not real money and through your trial and error you are getting somewhere and improving your trading skills.

i will not trade that much but you are right i can tested some strategy there and even put some EA there and see if they work well there, many expert put their EA (or the one who want to use EA) in demo account and then with that they can analyze how it works and how much profit it can give to traders

Actually we should take the demo trading very seriously so that we can get succeed in forex because if we trade seriously in demo trading that will really help the traders to be serious with the real trading account . and demo trading is a powerful tool that can help us to learn trading very easily .

When I am losing in demo account I never feel anything "Oh, well. It didn't work" just have that on my mind. But I am making profit it makes me smile because you know it's giving you a self-confidence and you'll feel better about yourself.

This is where we need to put in more practice in the account so that we can have more profit returns from our trades because this is giving a very good feeling and boosts your self confidence. The more profits you can make in demo account means that there is opportunity for you to be profitable even in real account.

We need demo trading in order to have our trading strategy and to build our confidence for our strategy and skills to trust ourselves that we can do it and we can make profits and trade well. This is really important to know that it's not only to test the different strategies that is possible for us to use but other else emotional, technical and fundamental aspect which we should be careful.

that is the first step for newbie but we should know too that not all strategy that we use in demo account will give good impact for us in real account, even like that many newbie still choose demo account, since it is an easy place to learn more about forex without need to spend any money

In my opinion every trader should make us of this demo account and it is really a best place for a newbie traders to learn how to trade with forex . and not only for the newbie traders it is a useful tool for the expert traders they still trade with demo account to test there strategies .

There is one thing that we have to know about the usage of the Demo account here. There are so many Forex EA Robot programmer here, they test how good the EA Robot by using the demo account here. So, they know how this thing will work out good or not here. This is the real thing

Yes, this is why its an important tool for newbie traders because there is no need to use their own money in here but the money that is used in here is only virtual. Once you see that you have the experience that you can put to good use in trading you can move to real account.

I really have good earnings in demo account. And right now I open a new real account and this time I'm going to mimic what I'm doing in demo account to see if I can earn good amount of money also. My goal right now is to make good profit in forex trading. I really want to increase my profit so that I can pay all of my debt right now and the only way I can do that is when I stop worrying and start trading.

Yes now a days even newbie trader and expert traders will be learning so many things only on the demo trading account and we all know that with out practice it is not at all easy to earn with forex . so demo account is the very best place to learn and practice many things with forex and it is quite easy to learn with demo account .

There is one thing that we have to know about the usage of the Demo account here. There are so many Forex EA Robot programmer here, they test how good the EA Robot by using the demo account here. So, they know how this thing will work out good or not here. This is the real thing

this is like sandbox for them they can use it to test their robot performance and after the test is over, i think they will sell it to other traders. for EA programmers they feel that demo account as one of the important place aside from newbie who usually use demo account for their importance

It's actual so after so many readings, you can see and try it for yourself those informations that you have accumulated with a demo account. It's like step by step, but of course the thing that you've learned in the previous step would be necessary on your next step. It's necessary to every trader.