Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo account, really has its purpose. It aid in the trading strategies and plan. Through this you point out the mistakes you've done. And can make a counter attack for your errors. Demo account is advisable not only for newbies. Even a pro use this to try a new strategy.

Demo account, really has its purpose. It aid in the trading strategies and plan. Through this you point out the mistakes you've done. And can make a counter attack for your errors. Demo account is advisable not only for newbies. Even a pro use this to try a new strategy.

A good place for do something without need to worry to loss our own money, that is what demo account for, there are many people that feel great with thsi one, they can trade here with best performance but also don't earn any money since we use virtual money and i can say this account is Zero-Risk Account.

Demo account means practicing forex business with virtual money. Demo account is useful for newbie, those who want to make money from trading business. Demo helps you to gain knowledge and save from losses while gaining knowledge. We can make good strategy in future by the help of demo account. Demo means not trading in real market it for just gain experience.

It will enhance our experience and skills in trading. I'm a newbie, but as I was reading every post regarding demo account thread, I was been educated. That its really is 100% risk free. And though you cant gain real profit in here. It help a trader in a way that he can practice his strategic plan. To be use in real account.

we should not get tired of using demo account. we should not be frustrated that we are just using a virtual money. at least we don't lose real money although we don't get real money either but the knowledge and experience you would get would be enough reason to keep using the demo account . so for me i just try to like using demo account more.

we should not get tired of using demo account. we should not be frustrated that we are just using a virtual money. at least we don't lose real money although we don't get real money either but the knowledge and experience you would get would be enough reason to keep using the demo account . so for me i just try to like using demo account more.

I agree with you. Never get tired of using demo account. You can trade with virtual money in demo account which means you can get knowledge and idea of market with out investing your money because it is 100 % free. More practice in demo helps to make strong and good strategy.

Forex demo account is a big help when it comes to practicing strategy. But then, when we are already in real account, we forgot the humor we've got from demo account itself. And we do have many things to consider like leverage, trading daily or not. Cause if we do not consider this in real account, we will experience losing our investment. We should remember that real is very different from demo.

yes demo account is very big help. so i would definitely continue to using my demo account. but i am doing a lot of reading once again so that i would be able to continue learning on my demo account. there are still a lot of things i don't understand so i am still reading on some tutorial websites.

Me too, I'm not starting yet in demo account, cause I still have many things to learn. I'm also reading e-books, and resources. I'm also joining forex forums first to learn from other traders. After that, I'm gonna go for demo account to try what I've learned from all my resources.

Me too, I'm not starting yet in demo account, cause I still have many things to learn. I'm also reading e-books, and resources. I'm also joining forex forums first to learn from other traders. After that, I'm gonna go for demo account to try what I've learned from all my resources.

after get proper knowledge, you need to implement it in practice trading. because by practice, you will understand more. by the way, its really good step if you choose to enrich your knowledge first by reading a lot of material source and all trader including me do the same way too before jump into practice trading.

Though demo account uses virtual money only, we should have enough knowledge especially the basics, cause we should put in our mind that trading in demo is like trading in real account. Money is the only difference. Demo account is used only for practicing, but after several times of practice, we will engage in a high risk in live trading in real account.

Though demo account uses virtual money only, we should have enough knowledge especially the basics, cause we should put in our mind that trading in demo is like trading in real account. Money is the only difference. Demo account is used only for practicing, but after several times of practice, we will engage in a high risk in live trading in real account.

Of course, practice with a demo account also requires knowledge of forex and the practice with a demo account, we will gain trading experience that we can use to learn before trading with real account.

Without a doubt. That's absurd you will going for demo trading without having knowledge or basic understand of how to trade. Specifically, that is a trading platform and you will not easily learn it by reading but also checking the demonstration on how they use it or perform this trading. And yet, if you are good in programming for sure it will be simple to do this.

well, I think that demo account is a good way to test your broker terminal before you put your money. Select the leverage and the balance in the demo account similar to the actual amount you are going to invest in forex. So that you can access your progress.

But other traders dont see the importance of Demo Account, that's why they go trading for real account easily. And they usually end up losing their investment very fast too. Especially newbies, they are being tempted to invest big, because they want to gain big profit too. But then, they just passed the Demo Account and jump right away in real account. They dont have enough experience to trade, that's why they lose that easy.

There are many advantage of forex demo account and it is really a great gift for the traders because a trader can have a good practice with demo account as like as of a real account but with the virtual currency . In fact there are many traders who are making use of this demo account not only for practice but we can also make them use to test the strategies and as well test the EA's .

trader will spend a lot of money in learning if demo account not available. demo account is really great help for trader in learning because trader not necessary spend money to trading. enough by use virtual money, trader can start learning and make trial and error as many as they want. no risk involve.

if demo account is not exist then many newbies cannot try to trade in forex and just become a wannabe trader forever and ever, since i know that mostly of them don't have so much bucks to start or don't want to spend a lot of money to learning forex since maybe some of them think it is not worthy but thanks to demo account, our live more easier right now.

Yeah, thanks to Demo Account, we learned allot, if it doesn't exist, we will possibly always lose our investment. Because we cannot rely on the trading style we have if we will not able to practice it. That's why we should be thankful to Demo Account for this opportunity to practice EA's and our trading style.