Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account is our practice environment. The market we are seeing when we open or trade in demo will be the Forex market. What they need to prioritize is to know what is the best strategy for them and can be applied for their real trading. We will need to spend a lot of time to come up with it and to see every results and comparisons of those strategies.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me right now demo account is were the money is.Yes its in demo account were we actually start earning. How? Its in demo account we develop trading skills and trading skills is money in a bag as you can open a pamm and make sure you can make good income in forex and also your investors. So far I'm happy with my performance in forex and I'm hoping that others will make money in forex in the long run also a long with me.

Demo account is not enough to learn trading because we just learn basics of trading in demo trading. Our psychology also must be trained because it has important role in trading, if our psychology is not good, we can't think realistic and it can influence our analysis.. I think we can use no deposit bonus to train our psychology, like the posting bonus, welcome bonus etc. But demo account is very recommended for beginners who wanna start trading in forex.

i mostly use many demo account before starting the real account it means it will give good experience an knowledge to trade with trading account and newbies always there wanted to use the demo account and after getting some knowledge then try for the really account to avoid losses in the forex trading

Demo account only as sandbox, and the good place to learn for newbie, or if you want to join demo contest that is a good thing to do, because you can earn from this account. Even like that there are many people who spend a lot of time in demo account but still don't get any significant movement in their trading.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. And I'm planning to go enter forex. But I want to try demo account first. To see if I will succeed, and if that happens, I'll go for the real account. Is it true that when I use demo account, I can withdraw all profits I earned, while having no real deposit or capital?

You would need be able to withdraw anything on your demo account as you don't have any money on your demo account in the first place. It is just virtual money and nothing more. You would be able to use it for trading for practice and learning purposes. So that you would be able to prepare yourself for the live trading.

i mostly use many demo account before starting the real account it means it will give good experience an knowledge to trade with trading account and newbies always there wanted to use the demo account and after getting some knowledge then try for the really account to avoid losses in the forex trading

Well, it is good to use the demo accounts. We can use the demo accounts at any time. Any time we want. Even to see the running market as well. We can run the demo account together with the real account at the same time. But, we need more Meta Traders in our program inside our computer

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. And I'm planning to go enter forex. But I want to try demo account first. To see if I will succeed, and if that happens, I'll go for the real account. Is it true that when I use demo account, I can withdraw all profits I earned, while having no real deposit or capital?

We can't withdraw our profit that we have get when we trading by using demo account. Demo account just for learn basic of trading or to test our strategy. If you wanna trade using real account without having to deposit first, you can use no-deposit bonus from broker which you're using.

We can't withdraw our profit that we have get when we trading by using demo account. Demo account just for learn basic of trading or to test our strategy. If you wanna trade using real account without having to deposit first, you can use no-deposit bonus from broker which you're using.

Yes, I know that. What I'm talking about is the profit we earned using no deposit account. Is it possible to wihdraw out of nothing. I just read it from the forum. That's why I'm making this clear to you and for myself also.

Yes, I know that. What I'm talking about is the profit we earned using no deposit account. Is it possible to wihdraw out of nothing. I just read it from the forum. That's why I'm making this clear to you and for myself also.

Nope, this is unclear. How you are going to withdraw without any capital or investments from your trading account. If so, you will still need to have make profits and able to provide good trading strategy. It's clear that you can't have profits from nothing. But if you pertain the bonus deposits when you create an account then, you might be able to have use it and gain profits and withdraw.

Nope, this is unclear. How you are going to withdraw without any capital or investments from your trading account. If so, you will still need to have make profits and able to provide good trading strategy. It's clear that you can't have profits from nothing. But if you pertain the bonus deposits when you create an account then, you might be able to have use it and gain profits and withdraw.

What do you mean by pertain the bonus deposits?. Please help me understand this. So that, if ever I decided to go to forex trading, I'm already aware of this thing. I just read that if you use no deposit account, you've got nothing to lose here. But if you make profits out of this, then you gain your earned profits.

What do you mean by pertain the bonus deposits?. Please help me understand this. So that, if ever I decided to go to forex trading, I'm already aware of this thing. I just read that if you use no deposit account, you've got nothing to lose here. But if you make profits out of this, then you gain your earned profits.

to my understand they are two ways to earn from trading Forex,if you don't have deposit, that's is if you don't have money to invest as your trading capital.

1st..you can post a forums and you will be given bonus at the end of the month and the bonus will be use to trade and the profit made with the bonus will be withdraw-able. and the second one is the forum that offer trading contest and the high profit maker at the end of the month will be awarded some money he/she can withdraw.

Ah ok, I understand a bit, but not all. But sounds interesting. Imagine, for just posting in the forum section of that site, you will be given a bonus. And that bonus will be used to trade, and the profit gained from traiding, will be yours to withdraw. Its really is amazing. Anyway, thank's for the reply, savehouse.

Ah ok, I understand a bit, but not all. But sounds interesting. Imagine, for just posting in the forum section of that site, you will be given a bonus. And that bonus will be used to trade, and the profit gained from traiding, will be yours to withdraw. Its really is amazing. Anyway, thank's for the reply, savehouse.

some forex forum sponsored by forex brokers and they give bonus posting used to trading. but usually the bonus not withdrawable and profit from trading only can be withdraw. so, after you get the bonus from your posting activity in a month, you need to use it to trading and get earning come from your profit.

That is right, and i like that way because it train people become a better trader if they truly have interest in forex if not , they will think that it is only a thing that not worthy to do. But still we cannot use something like that in demo account, since in demo account there isn't any risk and we only use virtual money not bonus that we get from forum.

some forex forum sponsored by forex brokers and they give bonus posting used to trading. but usually the bonus not withdrawable and profit from trading only can be withdraw. so, after you get the bonus from your posting activity in a month, you need to use it to trading and get earning come from your profit.

Yeah, we cant withdraw the bonus from our postings in forex forums which sponsored by brokers. But i think a posting bonus is really helped us to start trading without having to deposit first. I also use it. So far, i can get profit by using this bonus.

How much bonus does a broker give to members at the end of the month?. And where can we see the bonus, does it goes directly to LR account?. 1 month is to 1 bonus only, is that the ratio of bonus given in a month from the brokerage firm?.

As far as i know there is no limit but usually i get about $20-$50 bonus from forex forum per month, that is a big amount for me if you asked, and also i can earn 25%-50% from that amount in 3 months or more. Since i am don't trade daily so much or even become scalper. but with demo account i can kill my time and to wait right time to gain profits.

Wow trickster that's amazing. I thought its only 20 US cents at the end of the month, based from what I've read. Anyway what is the meaning of scalper?. I've seen this word in forums but dont what it is. How much did you gained per trading?. Can anyone get or try demo account?.

demo account is the best practicing place for the newbies to get good experiences at the time knowing about the markets and nowadays there are many traders are using the demo account to test there experiences an after that try for real account to avoid huge loss in trading account and i hope demo account is mots useful for all the trader to becomes successful

@saibaba, I agree with you, because beginners can not directly participate in a real account, he must learn first with a demo account with Demian beginners can understand the movement of the market, even if the loss was not a problem because it does not use real money and can analyze the errors that occurred.