Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Someone said to me that they dont see the relevance of the demo account because psychological factors like emotions are not felt in here and you can do careless trading because its virtual money. It would still depends on your approach and attitude to the demo account anyway and learning the trading platform is a step you dont want to jump.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, then, they are not good trader. Because, we know that demo trading have relevance in our trading. Will you like to just start trading in real account using your money or funds without any preparations or strategies that you will use in trading, I think not! We will going to lose more or heavily if we don't know how to trade properly and know our strategy well.

Demo account is very much important for a newbie. It shows a way to how to trade and what to do and what not to do. If you analyze well, then you should achieve success via demo account itself. So, i strongly recommend to all traders, use demo account effectively.

That's right sir. I think trade with demo account is suitable for beginner because they can learn how to good trade. Beside that, if they use demo account, they can participate in demo contest to get more experience in trading.

Demo account is the effective way to learn Forex trading without risks. We have to control ourself to trade in demo account, our mind should says that need to shift to real account. If we do hardwork in demo for some months, there is no need to worry about trading.

I have difference think way, Demo account is not the effective way bat safe way to learn forex trading without risks. But it has the effective or not, we must work for live trading account. Because as we knew that having big difference between demo account and live account.

Its good if you going to join contest. Demo account is good to practice and if you are trading in contest demo account chance are if you become a good trader you can win something. Just imagine that in demo you don't speend money and yet if you win demo contest you can make some earnings and you can use that earnings to be your capital in real account.

Demo accounts are very good in my opinion, because with the demo account we can learn how to play the correct forex, with a demo account can we know how the system works without spending forex capital. to play we have to play forex demo account first so that we can understand the movements in the trade.

Demo accounts are very good in my opinion, because with the demo account we can learn how to play the correct forex, with a demo account can we know how the system works without spending forex capital. to play we have to play forex demo account first so that we can understand the movements in the trade.

i agree with you dude, demo account is a good place for us to train also to learn more about forex, and for learning purpose then demo account is a good place for newbie too. many people like to use them also for their trading strategy experiment. and we don't need to spend single penny

I also enjoy practicing with my demo account because I know I am preparing myself and learning a lot even I am just trading with a demo account. So, it's really important because we don't want to jump up with a real account with real money on it and blow our account that's why it's really important to have a demo account.

Forex demo account is very good for all new trader . From here they can learn about Forex trading deeply and they also find out their own strategy for trading .

I really agree with you. Demo account is really useful, because we can learn and practice trading with this account. I also still use demo account from fbs to make my real trading more profitable. :D

i think mostly traders already know about this thing, with demo account they can practice or do such a experiment without need to spend any single money into thier account,and also it can be a practical way for them and will make them better without need to spend any money

Yes, no one will do like risking their funds in real trading account then, go on for demo. That's not the ideal in forex trading but we should start first to learn forex trading in demo account before switching to real trading which will give us the profits. Its just not for novice traders but its all for the traders. For making their strategies work and enhance.

Yes, no one will do like risking their funds in real trading account then, go on for demo. That's not the ideal in forex trading but we should start first to learn forex trading in demo account before switching to real trading which will give us the profits. Its just not for novice traders but its all for the traders. For making their strategies work and enhance.

but actually someone like that is exist i mean the one who risking their funds in real trading account, some of newbie that give some testimonial also said something like that, which i think is not wise to risking our money in real account if we are not prepared enough especially when we trade in demo account

but actually someone like that is exist i mean the one who risking their funds in real trading account, some of newbie that give some testimonial also said something like that, which i think is not wise to risking our money in real account if we are not prepared enough especially when we trade in demo account

This would not be advisable to do because you are putting your money at risk unnecessarily. The demo account is there for this reason that you can be able to practice without risking your own money. Going into the real account without proper preparation is just a mistake that will cost one dearly.

yeah i know but that is actually for all newbie and not for all professional/expert, as far as i know that some expert don't do this things so much, they prefer to go into real account because they want to earn there. and actually demo account only as practice account or experiment account

This is always kept in mind if we are deciding if we are ready or not. Because its difficult to think that if we are already prepared enough to trade. It will always vary from traders when they will going for real trading. But I must say that demo experience should not only 1 week or so. It needs to properly learn a strategy and other strategies so we will not just have limited knowledge about the market and the strategy we are using.

This is always kept in mind if we are deciding if we are ready or not. Because its difficult to think that if we are already prepared enough to trade. It will always vary from traders when they will going for real trading. But I must say that demo experience should not only 1 week or so. It needs to properly learn a strategy and other strategies so we will not just have limited knowledge about the market and the strategy we are using.

not all people can use the right timing to trade in account that people want, in this example real account. i mean when they already train enough and always get profit from their demo account, they don't want to get out from it and say that they are not that ready even in fact they already good enough, so far i think demo account is a good place for people to start trading or to make some experiment with their tradin style

demo account is very useful as a place to practice trading without any risk and is very useful for beginners who just joining in forex demo accounts because they would be free to experiment to find a trading system that will membuata profit on their real trading even the demo account is still used by experienced traders to improve their trading system

I also really is still playing a demo account to hone my skills in forex traders, especially until recently when I was playing in a real account never had a good profit is still inferior to the losses that I get. so I have to learn again using a demo account as a learning tool so I can determine the cause of the loss that I received