Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Its all about the practice session that is necessary to get the trader ready to trade in the real account or even to get you ready to make use of a revised trading strategy. Although practice does not make perfect in forex trading it can surely help boost your trading skills to help you be profitable.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing those strategies the demo account is really the right place for that because imagine? you will test some strategies using a real account that you are not even sure about that you don't have enough confidence about the strategy that's why we have a demo account because we need to gain confidence to step up.

Demo accounts are almost same as real account and the only difference is you invest no money in demo account but you trade with virtual money and so you get no risk of losing from your pocket. This makes demo accounts really great and helpful for new traders.

that is true demo account is almost the same with real trading account the only difference here is that in Demo account the money which we used to trade is virtual money while in real trade we deposit real live money.

that is true demo account is almost the same with real trading account the only difference here is that in Demo account the money which we used to trade is virtual money while in real trade we deposit real live money.

actually that is the only difference aside from psychological things that mostly traders will feel, when they trade in demo account they will feel more asier and also relax and with no or less pressure rather than in real account, and one more thing greedy which is sometimes that hard to control, even like that demo account is a good place for newbie to try.

The reason why traders tend to be more relaxed in here is simply because they are not using real money and they know that if they fail they can just restart again. It does help to practice in here with that virtual money because you will be able to work on your strategy while being at ease.

The reason why traders tend to be more relaxed in here is simply because they are not using real money and they know that if they fail they can just restart again. It does help to practice in here with that virtual money because you will be able to work on your strategy while being at ease.

since there is no any pressure or worry, they can trade better so that is why i said that in demo account traders will lack of psychological side, that is one of the bad thing from demo account that newbie must be aware, so they don't need to spend much time there even they already prepared enough to be a real trader

A willing to be successful trader must be having an 100% assurance that he has she has learnt the most important things of trading before taking a step out of the demo account because the pillar of success he planted at the demo account would only be germinating at the real account.

This is a stepping stone and must not be compromised because one is in a hurry to get into trading in the real account. Yes, you can get the feel of the real account if you want while you are still learning but the point is to use the demo account to build up skills and a trading strategy that you can use when you make the switch.

Until we start to practicalize it saying it would practically be a waste of time.I am sure that every successful forex trader today went several steps to learn the demo account for several months before jumping into forex.Until we get to know that the demo account then we would be doing well in it.

This is a stepping stone and must not be compromised because one is in a hurry to get into trading in the real account. Yes, you can get the feel of the real account if you want while you are still learning but the point is to use the demo account to build up skills and a trading strategy that you can use when you make the switch.

demo account have different purpose for every trader :D, based on their level i think we can say that new traders use it for learn and also sharpen their skill, while for mediocre trader or pro trader use them to relax or even evaluate of their trading strategy that they used before, use it wisely and you will get more benefit from forex demo account

but i do not think so that demo account is good way to learn realy trading or can reach you yo realy trading we must open demo account for testing strategies only not to learn trading like live account

i do not agree with you mate., for testing strategies a trader need to have a good knowledge of forex so from where will he get knowledge just by practice , and the practice will be given by only demo account . Every trader will be practicing and learning forex with just demo account it is a better way to learn forex easily with out loosing money .

Demo trading offers the young trader real experiences under a virtual platform. Emotional management and trading skills are developed using demo account. It's really a good point for young traders to begin from.

are you sure with the one that i bold? with virtual money that you can set as high as you want and you want to spend as much as you wan? even you feel emotion that is not as much as what will you feel in real account, the right place and the better place to manage your emotion is in real account, but for trading skills you can sharp that skills in demo account or in real account

You are right in saying that emotions are better felt when you are dealing with the real account although it does not necessarily mean that there are no emotions in the demo account. This is why its important to make a smooth transition into the real account so that you are not overwhelmed.

I just only feel some a little bit of emotion when I already have my trades running with a good profits then when I checked again just a few hours ago, then it's all losses. But of course when that happens in real trading that will surely a regret because you just let your trades when it's already in profits.

Well, you will not have direct affect on your trades when you just feel it in your profits but if this emotion able to distract or influence the way you are trading then, definitely there's effect on the trades and your strategy will useless. That's why it's always need of strategy and you are not just waiting to see more of profits but to have your target profits. And demo trading definitely let you experience it.

You are right in saying that emotions are better felt when you are dealing with the real account although it does not necessarily mean that there are no emotions in the demo account. This is why its important to make a smooth transition into the real account so that you are not overwhelmed.

i would prefer less emotion rather than in real account, and i think every demo account have their own purpose, so that is why we must use it wisely, and also you can earn with demo account but only through contest, that is all what i can say about them, from the first time i trade forex until now i stil use them even not every time i want to trade.

Trading with demo account is the right choice to start and learn trading in forex.

We will get trading experience without any risks here and we can learn it for real trading. And with demo account, we can take part in demo contest which held by broker.

i joined demo contest once but it seems all that traders who joined with me is pro or at least have some skill in forex, so i am loss even like that it sounds like a competition in demo account and also we have some atmosphere like what we don't have before in demo account, even not as much as what i feel when trade in real account but at least for newbie like me it already good enough for demo account users

Demo account is a practice account and gives the practical exposure to a trader to Forex market to test his knowledge and strategies without risking his money. In my opinion everyone should take advantage of this demo account or a demo contest to gain some experience in Forex market before entering into real trading.

Demo account is a practice account and gives the practical exposure to a trader to Forex market to test his knowledge and strategies without risking his money. In my opinion everyone should take advantage of this demo account or a demo contest to gain some experience in Forex market before entering into real trading.

is true with trading demo we can test trading systems that we will later use to generate profits on the trade hraus real and we can actually generate trading system can actually generate profits consistently trading on a demo so that when we do real trade the system will give us the ease in making profits