Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yes, that we will have our own trading strategy. That's the purpose of demo trading to know the way to trade profitably in Forex and to maximize the chances to earn and learn the Forex market and how to deal with it. Since, demo trading can be done unlimited and that we can also have the setup we want in our trading practice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in demo account we can start to build our own strategy that will help us later in our real account trading, if we have better performance in demo account with our own strategy, it means we will have higher chance to get profit from real account of our trading. in demo account, we also can do some experiment with our trading activity

Trading in demo is the right step to learn trading by practice but we must learn to get more knowledge about trading so we can apply it in practice. And take part in demo contest is not bad thing, because we can hone our trading skill among a lot of trader and we also get chance to win the prize. not only beginner but also an experienced trader use this account, like test their trading strategy. Many advantages that we can get from this account if we can utilize well.

talking about demo contest i think everyone can join there and have equal chance to earn too, but i think there will be some pro that will join in that contest, sometimes it is not that fair so that is why there are some forex brokers that give 3 or more kind of rewards if that traders accomplish better trading position

Equal chance I don't think it will be applicable. Because, there are big advantage for the experienced and expert traders to have win in those contests. So most likely that the traders are very competitive and for the novice traders this will be difficult to have be the winners and yet, others will have other plans like partnership in the trading.

@achiever: are you sure with that? there are few traders that do the different thing, like start trading in real account for the first time and then spend a lot of time with it until they have decent earning there. i see few traders that do the thing like that because they have good forex mentor that help them and to make them understand also that people have quite big bucks to start

Yes having good forex mentor will be really great thing but it is not good to depend all the time on forex mentor . You know its good to have forex knowledge than depending on the forex mentor . i am sure that it is not at all safe to trade depending on the forex mentor . Self trading is very important a trader should have and that can be achieve only with the demo practice .

Yes having good forex mentor will be really great thing but it is not good to depend all the time on forex mentor . You know its good to have forex knowledge than depending on the forex mentor . i am sure that it is not at all safe to trade depending on the forex mentor . Self trading is very important a trader should have and that can be achieve only with the demo practice .

self trading is important for someone who don't have tutor. or for someone who only learn from some materials that they read by themself in internet. and i think we can do that in demo account, right? if we don't have much money demo account just like heaven for traders.

Sometimes because of a source of capital that makes traders underestimate a demo account. Equity capital for demo trading is virtual, but if trading with a demo account without rules, it could be it will carry over when we do the real trading. Better still use a demo account as it should, because without a demo account, we can not learn without risk.

You should do in demo account trading to have the same or similarity on the trading strategy you are going to make. And yet, we must know that the main purpose for doing demo trading is for the practice and to have our trading strategy. Considering that we need to spend some time do this trading just to prove our strategy worthy for the real one.

Sometimes because of a source of capital that makes traders underestimate a demo account. Equity capital for demo trading is virtual, but if trading with a demo account without rules, it could be it will carry over when we do the real trading. Better still use a demo account as it should, because without a demo account, we can not learn without risk.

yeah you are right, this place is a good place for newbie since there are no risk here, and with that thing i am sure that many traders will prefer this way to trade for the first time and learn more about forex. i cannot imagine how many new traders must loss their money because demo account is not exist

For me the classification which I can give here is that I must admit that forex demo account is very sensitive and per this we need to do more work internally by making sure that all the classic knowledge has been gotten there first before anything can happen here.

For me the classification which I can give here is that I must admit that forex demo account is very sensitive and per this we need to do more work internally by making sure that all the classic knowledge has been gotten there first before anything can happen here.

Demo trading is an excellent training tool to see our readiness in using real accounts for trading. With real account we can make a profit that we can use. But it's not undeniable, there are traders who abusing demo account to play around, trading without rules and I think it will only harm us.

Demo trading is an excellent training tool to see our readiness in using real accounts for trading. With real account we can make a profit that we can use. But it's not undeniable, there are traders who abusing demo account to play around, trading without rules and I think it will only harm us.

Agreed. I even treat the trainin demo as a real one. This way can help me to prepare before facing the real account.

Agreed. I even treat the trainin demo as a real one. This way can help me to prepare before facing the real account.

But i think it's not too effective if we treat demo trading as real trading. But if we can be serious when trading with a demo account, I think the experience that we've get can be very helpful for real trading, just a little adjustment only.

what do you mean by that? you mean they are same just like real account, in market movement?. Well, i think demo account is good too for practice, since we all know what is the purpose of Demo account, there is no need to told it again. and also this kind of account truly helpful for any kind of trader who want to feel forex with No-Risk.

A demo account is typically "funded" with simulated money, which allows the traders, especially beginner to conduct fictitious trades in order to become familiar with the ins and outs of the platform. A trading account that allows an trader to review and test the features of a trading platform before funding the account or placing trades.

@Trickster: I quite agree with you that having a good mentor helps in having profitable trades. However, that does not negate the place of starting trading with a demo trading even if you have the money. A true investor does everything possible to maximize his/her capital. I believe that one cannot know all about forex by trading demo account alone, because real experiences are gained in live trading.

Demo account is great for us to try forex broker platform and their server. It also benefit for us to learn more and get more experience ralated with how to trade and make money form forex market. As trader, we will surely need to improve our skill and experience to rtade if we want to earn money from it.

Hmm, demo account usually have their demo server. They have different server for the different trading accounts and depends on what you prefer server. I usually choose of the fastest server so, it will not have connection problems or errors during my trading. So, it's the best to choose the best servers for the demo and real accounts since from the start this will affect our trades as well.

Hmm, demo account usually have their demo server. They have different server for the different trading accounts and depends on what you prefer server. I usually choose of the fastest server so, it will not have connection problems or errors during my trading. So, it's the best to choose the best servers for the demo and real accounts since from the start this will affect our trades as well.

Of course. But basically, trade with demo account is same as trade with real account. The difference is our psychology. No wonder, if we can make profit consistently when trading in demo, but we can't make it when trading in real. Need process to get profit consistently when trading with real account.

Of course. But basically, trade with demo account is same as trade with real account. The difference is our psychology. No wonder, if we can make profit consistently when trading in demo, but we can't make it when trading in real. Need process to get profit consistently when trading with real account.

If we can stick in the same rules and be discipline to always follow it I don't think there are any different in our way to manage emotion between demo and real account. It is better for us to try using stop loss in all our open position and never try to move it. In this case, we will learn to be discipline trader that can help us much in our way to manage our emotion better.

A demo account is typically "funded" with simulated money, which allows the traders, especially beginner to conduct fictitious trades in order to become familiar with the ins and outs of the platform. A trading account that allows an trader to review and test the features of a trading platform before funding the account or placing trades.

With fictitious trades people will have no risk here and can learn without having so much worry that their money will be lost forever and ever. and usually this thing that make some traders become more relax when it comes for trading, it will make them more easier to handle every condition.