Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Maybe next time payment would be weekly. But I'm just hoping that the admin is getting much better now, I know she had been hospitalized.. So I'm just hoping that the admin is not going to force herself to work too much. She just have to take her time and prioritize

For now I am thinking on how to keep supporting the site. She had some great difficulty in her health right now and I don't want to keep in thinking about my payment because I don't want to be inconsiderate about her situation in her health. So let's just hope that she would being great conditions very soon

I guess being patient can be really a good help because for sure when members keeps on complaining it can add some stress to Admin so we just to remain relax because actually it's not just being patient because it's how you behave during those days that's why as for me I'm just happy posting in here.

I have not received my payment yet so I just wonder if I would be able to receive the payment later on as well. So am just waiting for the payment but anyway I'm planning on making a lot of post on the site as well as I would like to make sure I would have enough points on the site when I have been paid already.

it seems i don't have much luck here, since i think this forum won't pay us that fast, but this forum prove that they are still worthy, well 300 points is my target for today and i can see how much can i do in this forum, also i see some members keep talking about admin and the payment in chatbox.

anyway i have checked out the site . it is accessible for now. so i hope that i would not have experience any down time on the site any more. anyway, i would just try my best to make a lot of post here now. although i am busy with a lot of forums but still i have the time to do some time posting on the site daily. i don't think that we should neglect our activity on the site.

I am not really thinking much about it because when you are busy posting in here then I am sure that you will not think much about the processing of payment as what is important to you, is to you have your payment request in there. Anywa, I already requested for another payment in here yesterday so it's really good.

I think that they are processing the payment like few payment request at a time. I didn't see anything wrong with it but it's making the members less active. I am Not sure if I would be able to do some posts in here later on as I am already committed doing a lot of posting on other forums. And also I have no motivation for now to be active here today

I wanted in this evening to have 200 points or at least in the morning to reach that target. I wanted to reach already in this weekend the 1000 points target. It will be difficult for me however, if I can't see much activities in the evening. But really want to do many things like having 50 posts daily.

It's very much possible to make like 200 points in just 1 day . just have some time on the site and for sure you would be able to achieve your goals. Maybe I could try to make about 200 points tomorrow as well. I would just need to find some time so that I would be able to accomplish my goal

It's very much possible to make like 200 points in just 1 day . just have some time on the site and for sure you would be able to achieve your goals. Maybe I could try to make about 200 points tomorrow as well. I would just need to find some time so that I would be able to accomplish my goal

200 post in just one day? I think that's already spamming. I don't recommend that we post that many in one day. I know mtv has a good rate but lets not abuse it. We all know that mtv has hard time paying its members so I guess posting just to earn 40 points a day is good and healthy enough for all of us. Beside the slow of payments means that even if we post 40 points daily we can still end up reaching 500 points before we get paid in here.

I guess not because like for example you are posting in the GPT Section then after you accumulate 100 points then you going to post in the payment processor section then I guess that is not spamming as long as you are not going to posts in one section where you will have to accumulate that 200 points in single section.

i think what riddick mean here is he want to reach 200 points that is all. i don't know how much he get in this forum but from what i can see if that he has about 150 points then i think he can reach it sooner, and i think 50 points to make here still possible

I thought that the Mods started to verify payment request, but there were just few then they stopped. But there is no need to worry about because it's just it may take long, but you will definitely get paid in here. I am still not able to do some posting in here since I have reached 500 points, but soon I would.

We should not be worried but for sure we would not be that satisfied because the payment had been so slow. Meant for those month i just have one payment request approved ml that's how slow the payment had been on the site for me. Buy anyway still I'm planning to making lots of pay once again

Yes, and it seems that this Forum I can't have a payment in here, the payment that I received this month was requested last month so meaning that this month I may not really have earning from this Forum, because I can see how long is the queue in here and it's surely clear that if the processing of payment is slow then it will surely take really long before we get paid.

I don't have to get impatient actually. if I would receive it soon I'll be thankful, if I didn't then it's just okay. I would just continue posting on the site as often as possible. But for today I am planning to continue on posting on the site so maybe I will be able to do about 30 posting. That I'll be able to reach my goal

Now that I do reach 1,000 points plus in here and still don't see my request of payments approved I just feel low and don't want to post in here. But I'm still hoping that this site will going to continue paying but I guess its going to take more than a month of waiting before I will end up getting paid in here. I will try to be active in here once my request of payments has been approved. I will try to reach 1,500 points if my request of payments has been approved.