Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Hello everyone This is a new Paid to post forum I've come across. Hope you all find it interesting too. Here is the link Register Here Earnings: 5 cents per thread 4 cents per post They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay Minimum withdrawl amount is $5 They have many active contests as well Regards

well, now the forum MoneyTalkVillage pay an average of a 3 cent per post, I am also active in the forum members, total members in that forum also has reached 100 thousand.

wow! lots of people where paid on this forum recently, i dont think i will be rquesting payout on the forum anytime soon,i have being away from posting for ong and by the time i got to this forum to see if i had any post point left like i did at dmt, i wasnt having any point, i had to start making start posting from point zero, please i like for anybody to help me,i have forgotten the number of post one can make per day on this forum

I now have 825 points in here and In five days to one week time I can reach 1,000 points in here. But my goal of reaching 1,500 points is still far for me to reach and I guess I will get paid before I reach 1,500 points. But that's okay. As long I can reach 1,000 points before I get paid I can request payments again and again. That's what is important to me. To request payments after I got paid or each time I got paid.

indeed it is very much easier to participate on the discussions here.That's why I am very much comfortable making post in here when I have the time to do so. But anyway I would try my best so I will be able to continue to do a lot of postings in here daily . I don't want to be discourage because of the slow payment before. I wanted to earn a lot of points from now on

and also moderators are not strict person so that is why there are many people that prefer to stay here even admin don't pay posters like before, i think we only hope that admin could pay us twice in a month, so our total earning here if we are active posters will be about $10 per month

I'm going to post in here tonight and hope to reach 1,000 points tonight. This is my goal and this is what I want to achieve in here. So far so good that this site is paying even though its paying theirs just too many pending payments that its end up payments seems so slow. But if you visit the payments section you will see how many have been paid this month already.

Yeah I am going to do some posting here a little bit later on. I'm just hoping that I would be able to make like 200 points on the site. So I'm just hoping that it would be easy for me to focus in here. So that I would easily get my goal and finish fast in posting here so i can do posting in other forums as well

I was finally been able to request for my very first payment request from this forum for this year. I am glad that posting activities have been really good and I hope that this will continue to be this way.

glad that you back here, as for me i am not sure if i can make a lot of posts here and reach cashout this week, aside from that all this site is hard to load in my end, i really don't know maybe it is because this site already have much members inside

I can see that you have already accumulated 500+ points in the forum,this shows that you are now so active in the forum,i have made some posts in the forum today and that made me to reach a thousand points,i guess i would have to break from the forum until my payment request gets approved