Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I have not made post on the site lately. So i should find a way for me to be able to do a lot of posting on the site once again. I need to make 100 points on the site today. So I'm just hoping that ilk have am easy time posting on the site once again. So I'll try my best to be more focused on the site

finally i manage my posting here to post at least10 posts here daily ,MTV and DMT become my favorite forums now due to activity there,i have been paid 4 times in MTV and i will continue my posts here to request another payout this week i have 100 point so i will try my best this week,i plan to make 20 posts here today and may be more as long there is no limit for the number of posts that i can make it daily.

I am just done posting just now and I have already 630 points. Not much actually as I know that the other members would have more points by now but at least I am trying my best so that I would be able to improve my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to have more time later on.

I finally reach 1,000 points plus in here. I decided to stop posting in here until I got paid with my pending request of payments. I want to post in here as regularly as I can only after I got paid and since I have 1,000 points if I got paid I can just request payments again while I'm waiting to reach another 1,000 points. Its really good to be active in here if its going to pay fast.

this program is not paying weekly like before again,i really find it kinda hard to be active on the forum,how i which the admin of the program will continue paying weekly like before,but the admin of the program keep coming up with one excuse and the other.now i think payment on the program is once a month and i think it better to join reach 10$ and request on the forum

I don't see any difference. I'm posting in here almost every days and if theirs a slow down as you say I don't see or feel it. As I can still post in here 70 point each time I visited this site without any problem. I guess you are just concentrating in one section. Try to spread your post in as many section as much as possible in this way you can post each day without any problem.

I'd not be able to check out this site lately. But I would try to do so later on because I have lost my focus on the site. It is very much important that I would be able to have my focus on site once again.. So you've see me posting later. Maybe doing about twenty posting would be more than enough

I don't see any difference. I'm posting in here almost every days and if theirs a slow down as you say I don't see or feel it. As I can still post in here 70 point each time I visited this site without any problem. I guess you are just concentrating in one section. Try to spread your post in as many section as much as possible in this way you can post each day without any problem.

The decrease in the activity of members in that day was not great, so you did not notice it, I'm already trying to participate in many of the sections, I do not focus on only one section, anyway this forum still on top for the activity of members .

Well, this Paid to Post forum is back on the track again. So, I am very happy with the current situation on this lovely forum. And I just keep making posts again on this forum, so I can make another payment request again and again

And how is the forum back on track again when the approval of payments is really getting delayed and more over,the admin hasn't process any payment for over a week now,i just can't keep up with my activity in the forum if payments would be delayed,i already have a thousand points in the forum so i need to focus on other forums

Well, this Paid to Post forum is back on the track again. So, I am very happy with the current situation on this lovely forum. And I just keep making posts again on this forum, so I can make another payment request again and again

same here i also like to post here so far i already reached 200 points here so it will take about 3 or 4 days before i can reach cashout here, and wait another line of payment because there are a lot of payment request that moderator need to approve, i hope there are about 2 moderators that will approve the payment so payment aprovement will finish faster.

If my internet connection is not slow then I am sure that I can reach my goal in here today, it will really depend on my internet connection because I really have the motivation to be active in here and reach for 1,000 points in here. It's just easy to reach your goal in here when you are in focus.

maybe I can do some posting tomorrow. I know that I should keep on posting on the site. It has been very much difficult for me to remember to be active on the site. I think it is because of the very slow payment. Anyways as long as we're getting paid, we should not be discourage on posting here

Yes, we shouldn't have to feel frustrated which leads to lack of attention to maintaining our activity here because of the delay in payment, because we know that we will receive payment in the end, but certainly we hope that the admin cares about fast payment during the coming period to make members feel comfortable here.