Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

With rate 4 cents per post, it's really good to make many posts in here. I tried to make posts again in there since I have been a little bit long time

I didn't make posts there again. It has been 3-5 days if I don't wrong to remember. I will make some more posts soon.

With rate 4 cents per post, it's really good to make many posts in here. I tried to make posts again in there since I have been a little bit long time

I didn't make posts there again. It has been 3-5 days if I don't wrong to remember. I will make some more posts soon.

Yeah. That's why I like to post in MTV and be active because of the posting rate which is very competitive. There are very high amount of active members in there and it's really good to post with high activities. You will easily reach your payout in this forum. Good to know that the forum grows a lot better than expected.

@rage

Yes, there are many active members who posted in there. I think most of them have same reason why they posted in the site. It's because good rates and really fast payment process. I am really interesting to post there but I didn't make posts for few days. I will post soon.

@rage

Yes, there are many active members who posted in there. I think most of them have same reason why they posted in the site. It's because good rates and really fast payment process. I am really interesting to post there but I didn't make posts for few days. I will post soon.

I agree. That's also one of my reason why I like to posts in this forum. Aside from that, they are not really strict when it comes to focusing posting in one section. It's fine for them as long as you are active in here, you do get good payouts from the forum. I am not much posting in some other sections that's why I find it comfortable to posts in here because of that.

i'm very much active on this forum actually i already got 6 payout in a span of 50 days and it's one of the fastest paying forum i've stumble i get paid within three days after i requested my payout and it fast becoming the most talked about forum and their alexa ranking is fast increasing also

MTV is now back online after experiencing downtime for a few hours. I am glad that the forum is back. The admin told the members in his forum that there was no maintenance and everything is back to normal now. I just hope there won't be any downtime next time.

yes thankfully that the forum is now back online. it was just a short downtime because of the database error which the admin said was the fault of their service provided. don't know if it was hosting or domain provider. whatever, it is not on the problem on the side of the forum itself.

I'm trying to be regular poster in here but I'm not happy at all. The reason is simple. Yesterday I try to post in hyip section but I can't find well known and popular hyips threads. What I found are new hyip sites threads that we don't even know if this site is paying or not. And the worse part is that the plans are scam like. earning about 20% interest a day. I wonder why theirs no activity in hyip section.

I'm trying to be regular poster in here but I'm not happy at all. The reason is simple. Yesterday I try to post in hyip section but I can't find well known and popular hyips threads. What I found are new hyip sites threads that we don't even know if this site is paying or not. And the worse part is that the plans are scam like. earning about 20% interest a day. I wonder why theirs no activity in hyip section.

So you are into HYIP investment. In my case, i found it easy to join a discussion in MTV because i am only into gtp and webmaster section and i am lucky to found more thread there. I also trying to join in HYIP section but i usually join at least 1 thread every other day only to learn something about HYIP.

There are so many sections on this forum . If you find it difficult to post in the hyip section there's so many other sections to choose from such as the payment Processor sections . there's a good activity their also . Sometimes there's even better activity in the payment processor section than in the PTP section

So you are into HYIP investment. In my case, i found it easy to join a discussion in MTV because i am only into gtp and webmaster section and i am lucky to found more thread there. I also trying to join in HYIP section but i usually join at least 1 thread every other day only to learn something about HYIP.

almost every section I think is quite interesting to discuss. because the entire forum is filled with activity, so, we do not have to worry about feeling lonely, to get 100 points per day is not difficult, but the quality of our posts should also be qualified

This is also the reason why i am so hooked in MTV because they are truly fast in processing our payout. I just requested my 4th payout here a while ago. And i believe i will just count a day or two then i will also starting posting proof in all forum.

the fast payments are undeniable. i also requested payment yesterday and i expect that i will get mt money today or tomorrow. i am also inspired to post there because its so easy as a lot of people are actively posting there plus,there's more categories to post on. love this forum! :)

Thanks for the advice. I usually post in a thread that I know or has done research. That why I'm disappointed when I found out that theirs no ptp threads. As I sometimes do a little research before posting to make my post more factual.

They said admin Tarak is on vacation and expected to be back this week. But my request is in the approved section already. Maybe it just waiting for the return of the admin in able to process my payout. But it would be okay because i believe after i got my payout, i already reach my next payout next week.

I looked many members who got payment in this site. I like to post in this forum because it's not hard to make many dollars from this forum.

As long as we are active to post in here, we can get many dollars. If we can make more than 20 posts everyday, we can get more than 5 dollars

weekly from this forum.