Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I still waited payment in this forum, I hope it could be paid soon because I checked in payment request thread and I found that my request has been approved

and now it's waiting for payment from admin. I hope it could be paid soon but I knew if the admin still had something to do.

finally i won a contest on moneytalkvillage and it;s about opening new thread about moneytalkvillage on other forum paid to post or not i submitted nine thread link and now i've just submitted 6 more

Dear ROBERTO,

You have received a payment to your account U6744361 (roberto arellano):

Date: 7/4/2011 6:11 PM

Batch: 64773350

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $3.50

Memo: Open MTV Thread Offer

Thank you.

new good pait to post forum It paying very good rate to posts and It have nice design and the admin is honest and it have very good contest we can earn some money from there but the minimum payout is very big 5$ and I think It haven't good protection but I will join as fast as i can.

Well this is the best ptp forum for me this year. I have been paid 15 times already here and I've tried to cashout in various payment processors like Liberty Reserve, Alertpay and recently from Paypal. Well they are really fast in paying its members and I really love this forum.

wow, great. I recently conducted the first payment I hope they will soon be approved and paid in recent times. I like this forum because they have to pay a reasonable mode and calls it good. I am awaiting payment for their last spot, while I can contest this blog every day is exciting. I love moneytalkvillage.

I just received my 16th payment proof for this forum, though it took a long time, I am still happy to receive it and planning to be active once again here and aim for my 17th payment request here. Cheers to MTV and more power.

Date: 7/12/2011 6:50:18 AM

Reference Number: 3F89F-A028E-A89E3

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Tarakeshwara Rao

moneytalkvillage@gmail.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $5.00 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): MTV Payment

I have requested the payment yesterday and today I have received payment from MTV, here's proof:

I have recieved 1st Pament proof to account:

Date: 07/12/2011 13:17 PM

Batch: 65323471

Amount: $3.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thanks you!

MTV is PTP forum which is success enough although this forum is newer than some other PTP forum. MTV has so many active members and

the forum is full of activities. I think that happened because MTV has good rates and also payment process in MTV is faster than commonly other

PTP forums. So payment rate is good and payment process is fast, many members like this.

PAID.gif

Date: 7/12/2011 8:24 AM

Batch: 65300628

Amount: $30.00

Memo: Signature Payment

Thanks.gif

Memo: Signature Payment really wonderful, I know that MoneyTalkVillage additional payments for which a signature anymore. is amazing. you may ask yourself how that can be paid for signature no. I did not find any items like that. I should have what conditions to participate.

Nice to see so many payment proofs here about mtv. I too registered in this site a few days back and am quite actively posting in it now. I just requested my first payout today. Especially when I get the subscribed topics to my mail, it becomes so easy to post responses to them.

@geeta you said it right we can check recent reply to our subscribed thread at our email and if we feel interested in replying the post we can go to the forum to reply, it saves a lot in visiting forum every now and then to find if there is room to make post. Further its great that you reached the payout level and requested it already, i have still not reached payout level and need to earn little more than 1 dollar to make a request - i think forum should come with a lower minimum request.

i see a lot of payment proofs with big amount of earnings and i think they pay good rates per posts but i think five dollars not low minimum payout and to reach it you should be active daily in this forum

i am member in it but i am new member and i hope reach minimum payout soon

i see a lot of payment proofs with big amount of earnings and i think they pay good rates per posts but i think five dollars not low minimum payout and to reach it you should be active daily in this forum

i am member in it but i am new member and i hope reach minimum payout soon

since the post rates are good here, that is four cents per post and five cents per thread,

it's just around 125 posts required to cash out here,

there are forums that have same payout limit but the rates are lower,

anyway, MTV has good activity and nice post rates offered, in my view.

This forum is very active now and many members always post here everyday that make it is very easy to post here cause many new topics always come out everyday. I just make some post here and hope can reach my payout this week. I also want to participate on their contest but still can't find time to do it.

Number one. that all I can say. At first I thought this site will not last. But I'm surprise that its last this long and its paying until now. The rate is so good. And will continue posting in here even if the rate went down to half as long its pays as fast as its like today.

Date: 7/12/2011 6:50:18 AM

Reference Number: 3F89F-A028E-A89E3

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Tarakeshwara Rao

moneytalkvillage@gmail.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $5.00 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): MTV Payment