Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

seems so easy to win that contest because i can see same member win it.i also curious about that.maybe member like posting than looking to other contest section,better i check that too.this site give higher rate but the activity not as many as it should be but still good

The site is good in its rate and also the payment process which is faster than commonly other PTP site. The new members in this site are more and more,

I hope there are many more new members so it will be easier to make posts in the site and we can ask payment request soon. What I don't too much like

its minimum payout which is high enough.

the activity there is good enough.i never worry of that actually.i just hope then i can be as active as other member too.but nowadays i didnt active there but i will be active there later.how many day that they need to check and payign member now?before i can see its so fast

you must be upgraded member there so then you get 5$. i really hope able to upgrade the membership here so able to stay active with other member too.now im trying my best to reach 100 post first but i cannot active daily in here,i hope then many member post too there and able to motivated me

Last poster contest and install alexa toolbar payments received:

Date: 3/24/2011 6:42 PM

Batch: 57945870

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Last Poster Contest Winnings

Date: 3/24/2011 6:50 PM

Batch: 57946578

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Alexa toolbar Offer

Date: 3/25/2011 11:56 AM

Batch: 58000015

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Last Poster Contest Winnings

Thanks!

The forum now is fast growing and I can see a lot of members joining in this forum. They have a good rate which encourages members to post in the forum. I just love being here because I get full amounts with no deductions from my posts. I hope that I can reach payout again by this wee. They have fast payments.

Good profit rates provided by this forum to make it able to attract a lot of subscribers,

But not the important thing is to provide high rates, is the most important Interest in members ,

answer their questions always, and pay them regularly without problems, this will be the main reason for the success of this Forum .

usually member active in lots and in here now lots is not active yet so then more member will post more in here and the reply become so faster than ever.i just hope then admin will able to pay all the pending payment there.because now this site really able to be center site

A new forum that can stand with other great and best forum online,and you can call moneytalkvillage.came no one will doubt you.this forum keeps getting more bigger and better with every passing day.I'm a member here,and i don't blame this forum for such big popularity,since am in love with it too.

usually member active in lots and in here now lots is not active yet so then more member will post more in here and the reply become so faster than ever.i just hope then admin will able to pay all the pending payment there.because now this site really able to be center site

Rates are higher than the rates in the Lots, and therefore I think that the members who have left the forum " lots ",

and started activity in this forum, will not return again to the forum " lots ", especially if they find that this forum provides services to them better than lots .

I've signed up already and I was shocked to see that there are over 1000+ people viewing the site.

I think this is like Hyrextalk [before] which give this high rate per post/thread. But I hope that this forum will last for a long period of time.

It's kinda unique also because of the added forum sections, unlike in other forum sites which has only FOREX, GPT, and Eccurency, etc.

i hope then this site will always try to pay member and stable for long time.i think before admin try to pay member on his own pocket.thats really huge money and if im not mistaken they also fast in payign member before but i dont know about now.for the rate yup it higher than LOTS but not higher if it compared to upgraded membership in LOTS

Right now the old ptp's that we considered stable and paying are now logging behind in payments some. Has not paid almost a month now. But I still believe in them and I know they will pay us. But Same time I'm looking for a new ptp sites in case I need to jump in. And I found moneytalk. Its like a combination of italk and ep. I like it.

this site got many member active daily although just run less than a month i think..maybe this is because the good rate and fast payment from the admin..hope this site can paid the member fast like this in the future and not change the rate after upgrade membership feature come to this site :D