Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I was able to log in after i closed my browser and i opened a new one, so i didn't have to request a new password. But when my session expired, i tried to log in again and the incorrect username/password error shows up again. So i'm quite certain that this site has some glitch.

I tried logging in today at MTW, and even if i'm 100% sure that my username and password is correct, it still says that it's wrong. So i have no choice but to request another password. I wonder if it's just a glitch on their part.

The same happened to me yesterday. I was logging in the five times. And then i waited an hour. Tried agin late in the night, and no luck.

Today instead it was possible.I never asked for a new password. I just waited.

Yes some glitch in the script it has to be, even if im very bad in remembering passwords.

I also had some problems with the loading of the site this morning but did not experience the problem anymore this afternoon. I can now post fast and on my way to my fifth payment request which I am expecting to be as fast as my previous four payment requests.

I believe that you will get fast payments from your request since the forum is maintaining this feature as to gain more members and attract advertisers to advertise in the site because of the increase of member activities. One of the best forum I ever had.

this site always become member favorite corner i guess.i also like this site because they always able to give member good amount of money and in short time.i hope then admin will be able to make this site stay longer about more than 1 year.i think more member will choose to be active in here

I am hoping too that the site will live longer than, say, myLot, and keeps on paying fast and giving higher rates. I have just requested a payment from the site, days ago and got it already this day. Not only is the site's admin a fast payer, the moderators here too are very fast in verifying posts.

Yeah... I hope they are going to maintain this good performance in verifying posts and paying their members. I guess there hasn't been any complaint about their performance so far. I see positive feedback about the forum and I think it's good for the sustainability of the forum.

no one upset about this site and infact now the activity is increase day by day.i also like to be more active in here.i know that this site will always able to give good amount since from their advertiser able to give them about 1000$,i dont know its right or not

@ echofrommadiun, it's ok, i can now log in again, the glitch has been fixed. By the way, i think the reason why members reply fast to each other in MTV is because whenever we reply to a thread, we instantly get subscribed to it and get instant notifications, so that's why members reply to each other so quickly.

i am just hoping this fast payment will stay for a few months more even when there are more active members. i am not yet an active member but i am doing daily post here now. still struggling to maintain a good activity here. but i like the forum though because of the fast payment and they are not that strict either. just make a decent original post and you will get approved.

thats really nice so just need a few more post there to reach any payment there.i think if member able to be active in here maybe in a week member able to get about 2 payments for sure so at least member able to get good amount of money in each week.so generous of admin