Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I don't have problems with the delays of 3 days because it's still acceptable. We cannot avoid such delays if admins have some work to do offline and got a little bit busy that time. All of us has personal reasons and he has too. We should just be patience and wait for payments if ever there will be a pending. I am very active in this forum because I see the potential that this forum will give me some good amount of money.

I don't have problems with the delays of 3 days because it's still acceptable. We cannot avoid such delays if admins have some work to do offline and got a little bit busy that time. All of us has personal reasons and he has too. We should just be patience and wait for payments if ever there will be a pending. I am very active in this forum because I see the potential that this forum will give me some good amount of money.

@ rage35 - you are right about that but i can see that the admin takes 5 days to pay for members not 3 only , in addition he did not pay for the members ( 50 cents for the first 100 members will post in topic there ) also he extended the referral contest for another month so i lost my 4th place and the $20 there as my prize.

I just made 500 points here and then got paid after 3 days when I requested my 1st payout. this is one of the fastest paying forum now and its good to post here but I already gave up posting here though they have 4 cents rate per post as I am really busy offline and I have many sites to attend online. I just chose 5 PTPS to post with these days, but I may post back in MTV when I can have more time :)

I just made 500 points here and then got paid after 3 days when I requested my 1st payout. this is one of the fastest paying forum now and its good to post here but I already gave up posting here though they have 4 cents rate per post as I am really busy offline and I have many sites to attend online. I just chose 5 PTPS to post with these days, but I may post back in MTV when I can have more time :)

actually , MTV and EP are the best places to post and make more money because of the high rates per posting there in addition the fast payments which done by the admins of them through 3 days at most also there are many contests there to make you earn more , but for me i want to try 1 ptp forum daily to earn from all forums.

I have got payment from MTV for winning a contest:

You have received a payment to your account U2975741 (echofrommadiun):

Date: 4/16/2011 2:06 PM

Batch: 59309955

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: First 100 members to post in this thread will receive $0.5 from MoneyTalkVillage

Thank you.

I noticed there is only 30 minute in between post. so we can post a lot here because of short time gap. anyway, it seems that there is less activity today though I still think the activity is doing well .

i think there are always have a good activities so far. even i could collect ill 100 point just in one day, because i always spread my post at all section. one thing that i like from them are the rate per post is high enough