Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

This is one of my favorite paid to post forums. I already have received my first payout here and I will try to reach another payouts too. I think admin and moderators here are very friendly. They will always help you If you will have problems.

I'm nearing my 5 dollars and I'm excited. I hope I can reach and request for payments either today or tomorrow at most. I will not going to stop posting until I reach 5 dollars tomorrow. But if I can do it today the better. So far so good. I don't receive any deductions in my three successful request of payments.

You've got cash!

Tarakeshwara Rao (moneytalkvillage@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: June 29, 2011 9:36:35 AM

Amount Sent: $7.00 USD

Sender Name: Tarakeshwara Rao

Sender Email: moneytalkvillage@gmail.com

Reference Number: 3D805-F0CCF-A9356

I planned to ask payment through Paypal in this forum but I still waited for payment of other members first to know how long

the process if I asked payemnt through Paypal. If that was same with another e-currency, I will ask payment through Paypal too.

It's good to be used in online stores :)

It is motivating me to go and increase my activity on mtv seeing people getting paid. True that activity on the forum is quite good but that does not mean only that forum is more attractive for members. But members are left with no option but to keep on making posts being minimum payout high set at 5$. I am still at mid way as made only 2.5 yet.

I am enjoying to post in here, especially in PTP section, Payment Processor section and sometimes in Forex section.

It gave good amount of rates and also the rule is not too strict. I am rarely to get deduction when I posted in this

forum. This forum is one of my favorite PTP forum.