Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I'm excited to reach my second cashout. I just reach my cashout about two weeks ago and I think I just wait less than five days and I already receive my payment. I'm hoping to reach minimum again then cashout again. MTV right now is in a fast mode. So its really good to post in here and earn. Unlike in other ptp sites that has low activity or has long waiting period before you get paid.

In here, you can reach minimum payout weekly with posting about 30 posts. I think that was not too hard because there are many sections which can be used to post and the members in here are really active so you can make many posts in one section.

Are you serious?? How can we make the withdrawal request with only 30 posts? The minimum is when we reach $5 as it is said on the forum..

I'm so excited to reach another minimum in here. Although 5 dollars is very hard to reach. But since MTV is a very active site I can reach 5 dollars in less than two weeks especially if I post daily. And the best part is that I don't feel I'm spamming because even if I post regularly I don't see my name as the last poster every time I visited a thread that I like to post.

I'm surprised that you have received payments in two consecutive days . I don't know how You were able to reach another payout on the next day. But I'm trying my best to actually reach payout every two days at least. any way I see the members are more focus on the forex section

I am really enjoying competition of top poster contest in here. There are many members who took part in this contest and most of them are

so active to post everyday. I have been left behind in this few days, that was great activities of members. I must spend more time to keep my

consistency in posting.

I'm not that active yet on the top poster contest . But I'm planning before I make some posting on this site, I would make some posting first on the forex section so I can participate again on the contests . maybe I still have a chance to daily one of the top poster on that section