Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I really like this forum. The Admin is so generous, and like you I was also shocked because there are a lot of paying sections.

Aside from FOREX, HYIP, and GPT sections, the Admin also included the Webmaster section, and even the Int'l forums and General sections are also paying sections.

I hope that this forum will really, really last a long time, and that members will stay active in this site.

And of course, the most important here is the Admin. I hope that he'll fulfill his duties, and won't scam.

But I;m just wondering, the forum doesn't have any advertisers, right? Usually banners are placed on top, but here in MTV, they don't have any at all.

I'm just wondering where he's getting the money.

well i also curious about the advertiser there too but until now there is no problem about the payment there and they always try to pay member fast too.i think its become the most favorite site nowadays.but i just curious about the limit of posting,is that any limitation?

well i also curious about the advertiser there too but until now there is no problem about the payment there and they always try to pay member fast too.i think its become the most favorite site nowadays.but i just curious about the limit of posting,is that any limitation?

Yes, you're right. But I'm just curious. Is MTV a newly-launched forum? I don't know if this is just new or old one yet. It has no advertisers until now,

but if you can see the number of members, it seems that MTV has been running for a long time already. I really get curious in PTP forums

especially if they have no advertisers, for the fact that all PTP forums usually get their capital from their advertisers. So right now, I'm just hoping for the best

and for this forum to stay active and consistent in paying all members.

@Icy

MTV is a new forum. If I am not mistaken, it has been online for about two months. By the way, I reached my 500 MTV points this afternoon so I submitted my first payout request this evening. This is my first payout request so at first, I was confused where and how to do that. Finally, I know how to post my payout request. I hope I'll get paid soon.

Yeah. What's good in this forum is the fast payment processing. Once you reach the minimum points to request, moderators are fast in verifying payments in here and that's why members do like the forum. You can easily reach payout at ease because of the high activities which gives you more opportunity to make posts.

I'm impressed by the good activity here and how the admin can afford to pay well. last time I visited the site I didn't see a single banner or ad. so I was expecting admin would have problem paying his members. but thankfully he can still pay. so I would try to get active again here.

Yeah. What's good in this forum is the fast payment processing. Once you reach the minimum points to request, moderators are fast in verifying payments in here and that's why members do like the forum. You can easily reach payout at ease because of the high activities which gives you more opportunity to make posts.

Yeah... Usually they are fast in processing payment but I see an announcement in the payment request section that there is a delay in payment process. Anyway, my first payment has been verified by the mod, leash. Now I only have to wait for my payment.

I'm impressed by the good activity here and how the admin can afford to pay well. last time I visited the site I didn't see a single banner or ad. so I was expecting admin would have problem paying his members. but thankfully he can still pay. so I would try to get active again here.

I can also see that Admin is really consistent in paying all his members. Like you, at first, I'm also wondering

on where does the Admin gets his capital to pay all ohis forum members. There's no banner advertisement in his

forum, so it means he doesn't have any sponsor/investor at all. But still, he's paying all the members. I'm looking forward to

an interactive discussion here, and the generosity of the Admin and as well as the staff.

Yeah... Usually they are fast in processing payment but I see an announcement in the payment request section that there is a delay in payment process. Anyway, my first payment has been verified by the mod, leash. Now I only have to wait for my payment.

I think the delays is because of LR is down at this moment and not still up so payment through LR will not be processed as of the moment. I like this forum because of the high rates they offer to members. I hope payment will be processed soon because I need funds to invest on other sites.

yup maybe many member now become inactive if they just have LR as their only payment processor.i just hope LR will back soon so member able to continue their activity in here again,this site usually pay fast but now not many member request payment before LR back i guess

I see that all payment request via AP have been cleared out including mine. Here are the details of my first payment proof.

Payment Details

* Date: April 04, 2011 3:25:46 AM

* Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

* Sender Name: Tarakeshwara Rao

* Sender Email: moneytalkvillage@gmail.com

* Reference Number: 839DE-22ED9-D6B7C

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

i think today so many member will try to get paid again.i hope then i can be more active in here to get paid too.seems they really fast in paying member so dont worry about the payment just keep on poting and get paid fast too.thats what make member love this site

I have yet to reach payout in this forum, but i'll try my best to be active here since it seems like the admin pays his members quite fast. The activity in the forum is great too.

it's easy to reach payout here and easy to get approved of payout request. you just need to focus here to get nice earnings. I have not focused here yet and I was still observing if this forum is stable enough for me to bother to concentrate here. I think they are quite stable enough after seeing them paying for few weeks now though I dont see any ad yet here.

I tried logging in today at MTW, and even if i'm 100% sure that my username and password is correct, it still says that it's wrong. So i have no choice but to request another password. I wonder if it's just a glitch on their part.

I have never got any problem logging in MTV. I am always able to log in using my username and password. I know how it feels of being unable to log in because I used to experience that situation with another forum. I think you did the right thing by requesting a new password.