Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I'm still working on reaching 500 points here. As of now i only have 200+ points. I don't know why but i seem to be struggling in doing a lot of post on PTP sites lately. I guess i need to start spreading the posting activity since i mostly concentrate on the GPT section of PTP sites. In this site you will need to make around 25 post per day and you will be able to reach payout every week here which sounds easy for me but been lazy to do the follow-through.

i agree. MTV has been very consistent with regards to their payments and the activities also. I can count those times that the forum activities slow down in here but it very rarely since most PTP posters are posting in this forum so expecting a lot of activities daily in here. I am still too far to reach payout but I will try my best to deliver a good number of posts with quality.

I still need 200 points here in order to reach payout. I should be able to reach minimum payout on this site around middle of this week and i'll submit my 3rd payment request here.

I agree that this site consistently has high posting activity and it makes it easy to be able to do a good number of post every time you visit this site. The only challenge is managing your time to be able to visit this site daily and do your posting activities.

I somehow feel lazy to make some posts in here since I am going for the start again to reach another 500 points goal in here, but then again I have to make myself start posting so that I can be able to achieve my goal again in here on time when my current payment request get paid already soon.

At least you are better off @chardyme because you already have a payment request in queue. I have been left out in the cold again because I could not strategise properly here and need 200 more points before I request again. I have resigned myself to trying again tomorrow morning because I am already tired to post at MTV now.

I'm concern right now. Its already june 18 and still not get paid in here. I'm worried because last month I get paid very fast in here. In fact last month I earn 15 dollars in here this month I have zero earning still and has 500 points pending request of payments. I'm little worried and since I already reach 760 points in here. In four days more or less I will going to reach 1,000 points in here already.

Yes, we can't predict it anymore because sometimes they are fast but there are times they are slow so better just to continue our posting activities in here! Just like me who have now 1,120 points as I have been active from posting in here.

You've got a lot of points in here. You are indeed very active in the forum, good for you. I only have 200 points as of the moment but planning to accumulate more this week since I need to reach my goal by this week. I am sure that it won't be hard since there are a lot of activities going on around in the forum.

Today, I have managed to post 51 in here because there are just really good activities in here. Yes, I am really active in here because by next month I may not have enough time to keep my activites in here that's why when ever I have time then I will surely post in here to earn well.

I have made 100 points for today that makes 800 points already if ever this could be the highest I reached points so far because I usually just wait for the payment when I have 500 points already. But now decided to take advantage of the forum activity and make another 500 points within few days.

Yes, that is what I am also doing before but it is not really a good thing because if we want to earn well then we must keep our posting activity so that when our payment request got paid then we can always request for another one, and get paid at least two payment from MTV.

I believe that there will be going to have another batch of payouts to be processed within few days I see that our mod started to have verifying of payouts. My payout is already approved few days ago that's why I'm eager to make for another payout when I receive it already.

I am really hoping that that payment processing does happen in the middle of the week. I have already been paid twice in here for the month and I would like to be paid 4 times all in all. I just need fifty points now to request again.

I am really hoping that that payment processing does happen in the middle of the week. I have already been paid twice in here for the month and I would like to be paid 4 times all in all. I just need fifty points now to request again.

Wow! That's good for you, it seems that you are on a roll with your posting activities here. I also wanted to target 500 points per week here, but so far i am only able to reach 500 points every 2 weeks. I guess i need to focus more and allot more time which is something that i am unable to do these days. This site still remains to be my biggest source of online earnings by far.

That was a really great earing if you will be paid four times in here, I don't remember how many times I got paid by this Forum this month because I don't really count but what's the good thing is, I am requesting a payout in here when my payment got paid in here already.