Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

You can earn such amount in here if there is no delay with the processing of payment, but because of delay I doubt if you can earn for such an amount in here. I just hope that everything will be fine soon in here because before I can really earn well from this Forum because it's one of my priority.

Yes, that's the point. That's why we can't earn good amount in here or clear the payouts because of the slow payment processing in the forum. Which I hope that by next month it will be better and we hope it will be back to normal to process the payouts weekly.

I agree with this one here. Well now, it is not easy to make good earning from this Money Talk Village forum here. Because there are too many members now. And the system to make the payment request here is by the queue and one member can only make one payment request until it is done

My request of payments has not been approved yet. I guess I still need to wait for three to four weeks before I'm going to get paid in here. I already slow down posting in here like just posting 10 to 20 post a week in here but still I continue posting in here some how. I hope that payments will go fast. I hope its going to last long but right now I'm just hoping that I will get paid so that I can request payments again in here.

Finally, I have seen they have now nearly 20 payouts approved in just today. Which also includes my payout and seen that I will in need now of posting for few days to ensure that I will have extra points for the next payout. I missed posting here because, of the slow payment I did not able to make posts consistently.

I have not been to the forum today,so the mods has verified about 20 payment requests as of this moment,that's good to know,it means that my payment request would have been approved by now,i would try and check the forum later in the day to see if my request has been approved

I do not know why I can not access the website of this forum well. It is written database error, when I try to open some threads on the HYIP sub forum here. So, I can not make any post from this forum here. Well, I do not know if it is only happened on my end or everyone else here. It is not good

I was very happy to see that my payment request has been approved in here. So, if I will still have some time in here to do some posting then I will as I want to have 1000 points on my account because the Admin said that he will clear payment request before the month ends so meaning I need to have enough points on my account.

I'm a newbie and also a mtv.. Its a good ptp site that pays weekly one payment is requested and I think the moderator here should be commended for his/her effort.

are you sure? they don't do something like that anymore, if you talk about this site few years ago, then that is right, they even pay twice weekly with higher rates. from what i see now admin pay member twice every month, and then it means that they pay us longer right now.

@luke1: this site is fine i can access it without any meaningful error like database error here, maybe you can try to check this site once again

I encountered that in other Forums. I will do some posting activity in here later on so I will see if I will have such kind of problem, but hopefully not because I have my target later on in here. Next month I will surely get back with my posting activity in here because I was expecting that things will get better in here.

Same in here, I was about to do some posting in here, but I am experiencing the same that when I click any threads it will give me a database error. It's actually late now in here so I don't have time left to wait for that to be fine, by early morning I will try to post in here just like before it's the first Forum where I am posting in. :)

I am just trying to be active in here but today i have been so lazy to make posts in all forums,since my payment request has been approved,i would have to make my self to be motivated so that i can make posts in the forum,though i still need to accumulate about 250 points for me to reach 100 points