Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

@syrine true talk it somehow will be have a little effect on members only at the beginning but Im sure as time goes on members will adopt to the changes made. Members should not forget MTV is been paying with high rates since about 2007 which is not easy, at this time members should understand better.

There are still new members but it seems we will not be able to see the forum just like before as of this moment. If we will just have more advertisers and we can help the forum more in the activities or in the promotion then, it will be better. Although, I think members are not much able to help really.

It just looks like the forum is sticking to the budget for payments for the month at this time which is why its not able to pay more because the budget does not allow for that. Getting the post rates to 2 cents might work but it would just discourage other members from posting here.

If a reduction in post rates will make payment processing faster in MTV, then I think it should be implemented because the delay in payment is really quite discouraging. The factor affecting MTV presently is excess population. A decrease in post rates will reduce the population of posters that are active here which will in turn make payment processing faster as lesser posters will be active in the forum and it will take a longer time to reach payout.

Well I think admin has not think towards that direction at the moment now else he might have done something about it. Well Im not in the right position to decide how things should go, lets keep our fingers crossed and see what happens next. Already Im at the edge of reaching 500 points which I will accomplish today.

That is just confirmation that we can only get $5 from MTV in a month's time if you have been waiting for a month just to get your payment from the forum. I sure that the situation does get to increase because right now its not encouraging to post here even with the high rates because forums with lesser rates pay faster than this.

That's why I really don't have motivation to post in here because it's nearing a month that my payment request hanging on in there. The Admin need to do something about this, they need to thoroughly check those newbies account because we can see that there are many members who are requesting for their first payment request in here, they need to pay more attention with those users, as they are likely a duplicate account.

Little but gradually the situation is getting worse on a daily basis so we have to wait for upto 3 weeks to get payment. I dont have a payment request yet but whenever I see the delay of payment here I just feel discourage to post again. Now its not about accumulating points, its about payment!

Yea,the situation is getting worse day by day and that is why i have stopped posting in this forum,the admin was making payments twice in a month and now i think he is trying to make it once in a month,my payment request has been on the queue for like 3 - 4 weeks now,i think he is not even paying the mods for the job that they are doing and that has result to the stopping of contest in ECMF

Of course, it will be affected. No one will think it's just normal and it's just they are hiding about it if they are. But obviously, the admin is determined that the payments will be done as quickly possible but we know already the reason behind it and the mods movements in the forum regarding the payments.

No matter how we say that we trust the Admin when it's taking this long we starting to doubt it because we can't even see the Admin online in here with the past days even you look on the last 24 hours online you will not see the Admin as it's easy to notice when the Admin is online as the color of his name is Tarak.

Well I think its a high time admin take into considerations some measures to regulate the inflow and outflow of fund because the current system does not seem to work well. Despite the payment delay the forum is still having new members which will create more work for admin to clear payment.

So are you suggesting to lower the post rate in the forum? Or you have better way to solve the problem. I think admin knows the best about the forum but members should just wait a little more and the payments here will be soon all cleared it should be need more funds and advertisers.

No matter how we say that we trust the Admin when it's taking this long we starting to doubt it because we can't even see the Admin online in here with the past days even you look on the last 24 hours online you will not see the Admin as it's easy to notice when the Admin is online as the color of his name is Tarak.

I think that the trust in admin will always be there even when there is problems with payments or even payment delays on any forum especially if you know the profile of that admin. Payment delays are delays at the end of the day and no one would be satisfied with waiting for payments for long. We do trust that they will cleared nonetheless.

Members need to be worried about the delays in clearing of payments,though we might still trust the admin that he would be clearing payments any time soon but it is just normal for us to be worried,back then i used to make a round of posting in the forum but now i don't even make a single post in the forum

Actually, the admin is always online the forum even we have checked that he's idle but not making activities but we are glad that the admin is making way to be online even no movement in his activities. Just to not have worries in the members. So far, I just hope payments will be cleared this week.

Well, from the day I make the payment request until now here, it is already one month to wait here. It is obviously very long for one of the best paid to post forum so far here. Hopefully this Money talk Village forum will be better and better, to increase, not to decrease in quality in this new year 2013

That's why I hope that payments will be in progress this week as it will remain pending more members will doubt to be active and will also slow down the forum activity. I feel not good about it that's why I really wish for the new payments to be done to clear the doubts and worries.

That is actually a good idea because then you wont end up being stressed by the delays in payments in here. I believe that in time if the situation does not change in here we might just have to get used to the payment frequency so that we have realistic expectations from the forum.

Sincerely the payment delay at the forum has really affected the posting of guys at the forum.guys to me the admin is short of funds presently and i think with time the admin would be clearing every pending payment.

This is very sad to know about this situation here. Because so far and so long we know, Admin Tarak is smart and good. Even we can see on the forum, the Advertisement is a lot enough here. Well, we can hope to see everything will be done and paid very soon here